Windows 10: I can't download asphalt 8 from windows store.

Discus and support I can't download asphalt 8 from windows store. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It always gets stuck at 31% even after reinstalling windows. Already tried to reset store cache etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RamandeepSinGh5, Jul 26, 2018.

1. I can't download asphalt 8 from windows store.

It always gets stuck at 31% even after reinstalling windows. Already tried to reset store cache etc

:)

RamandeepSinGh5, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Not started Asphalt 8

Thanks for the update. To further isolate this concern, we would like to know if your computer only freezes when accessing the game Asphalt 8.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.
    Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 26, 2018
  4. I can't download asphalt 8 from windows store.

Asphalt 8 AIrborne Problem

Hi Khalil,

An incorrect in-game configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you can't control the cars in Asphalt 8 using the keyboard. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having this concern with your other games?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the keyboard to control cars on Asphalt 8 before?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows app using this link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

I can't download asphalt 8 from windows store.

1. I can't download asphalt 8 from windows store. - Similar Threads - can't download asphalt

2. asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    asphalt 8: asphallt 8 half screen is showing plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/9fee17d4-de8b-416f-8b70-34af4adf3e47
  3. asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8: asphallt 8 half screen is showing plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/9fee17d4-de8b-416f-8b70-34af4adf3e47
  4. asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    asphalt 8: how can i install asphalt 8 on my usb drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/f7d3205a-6b2e-427b-a19c-af69cb14cab7
  5. asphalt 8

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 8: how do you get to use the upgrades from festival. The car up grades they just go to the envelope and are cashed in, so no upgrades for the cars. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/cd0e828b-981a-45ba-8dc5-c798f0e862ce
  6. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: Hi, I'm not sure if this is going to Gameloft or not... but for some reason the amount of credits I got when they fixed everything and returned all your boosters, upgrades, etc. I got -899K credits. I have played the game for some time now, and the amount of money I have...
  7. asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8: avasin pelin ja kaikki ostamani autot oli hävinnyt ja olen tasolla 1.kun olin viimeisellä tasolla 99 olen pelannut vuosia kyseistä peliä, ja jotain tapahtui mutta ei minun toimesta. ja peli rahat hävisi ja nyt on miinus 93 miljoonaa. ja pelissähän on joitain autoja joita...
  8. asphalt 8

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 8: i downloaded a game from windows store before resetting windows. But after resetting it was deleted and it's all files were moved to windows.old folder after resetting, i moved folders of game to it's original location C:\Program...
  9. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 8: when i was playing asphalt 8 game suddenly it stopped working. the app is not opening. i uninstalled it and try to install it back but not downlaoding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/426bcb4b-db90-410b-968a-b851db3450ea
  10. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: I am Having The Same problem !!! It's Seems That This Happens to Users Every 2 Years Or So...I Have Tried Everything !!!..During Reinstalling,the download start to Hang @1.39 installing..I'am Not Doing A Clean Reboot just 2 PLAY A FREAKING GAME !!! Anybody Else Has Anything...