Windows 10: I can't download/save anything

Discus and support I can't download/save anything in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was trying to download a video by right clicking and clicking "save as" but for some reason my documents didn't show up so i could input where to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xiorian, Mar 4, 2017.

1. xiorian Win User

I can't download/save anything

I was trying to download a video by right clicking and clicking "save as" but for some reason my documents didn't show up so i could input where to save it and chrome didn't begin the download, except the icon flashed and when i tried closing the app a pop-up warned me that my download would cancelled if i quit. I restarted chrome and tried again and this time the icon didn't flash and the warning didn't come up either. I checked the downloads page and there was no evidence of the download there. I thought it was a problem with the website but i tried downloading a random picture and I had the same problem. It might just be a problem with chrome, but I did reset my browser settings so there should be no reason why there would still be an issue. Any ideas?

:)

xiorian, Mar 4, 2017

2. I can't download anything

The apps I am trying to download are in the store

Ciarra Hopson, Mar 4, 2017
  3. I can't download anything

They are it is saying I need to do something with the family settings and I already have family settings and me and my mom have been trying to figure it out but we can't, what will I do with my family settings?

Ciarra Hopson, Mar 4, 2017
  4. I can't download/save anything

Try download using Google Chrome Portable

If it works, then your Chrome's profile might be corrupted and you might need to create a new one.

TairikuOkami, Mar 4, 2017
Thema:

I can't download/save anything

1. I can't download/save anything - Similar Threads - can't download save

2. Can't download anything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download anything.: I'm suspecting this has something to do with changing something in privacy. Whenever I try to download anything, it goes about a quarter done and it fails. I turned off all security, anti-virus, privacy, etr or anything I can find. It still did not fix it. I've redownloaded...
  3. Can't download anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download anything.: I'm suspecting this has something to do with changing something in privacy. Whenever I try to download anything, it goes about a quarter done and it fails. I turned off all security, anti-virus, privacy, etr or anything I can find. It still did not fix it. I've redownloaded...
  4. I can't download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download anything: I can no longer download anything through the Microsoft store. Every time I try, even apps/games I once previously had, I keep receiving the error code 0x80070422. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this?...
  5. I can't download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything: I can no longer download anything through the Microsoft store. Every time I try, even apps/games I once previously had, I keep receiving the error code 0x80070422. Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this?...
  6. I can't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't download anything.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't download anything.: Whenever I try to download apps, files or pictures I keep getting a message "couldn't download virus scan failed" I have also tried to print files and they won't print same message from my printer. I am running Windows 10 s mode. Please help....
  8. Can't save changes on anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't save changes on anything: As of today I can no longer save changes on anything, documents, pictures, etc. I've been doing it regularly for 2 years and now I can't. I am the administrator and don't understand why this is happening. I'm running windows 10 home. Please help...
  9. Can't download anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't download anything: Hi, I am not able to download any of my own files. At first I thought the problem was limited to Google Chrome, as I was trying to download my own file from Google Drive and I kept getting the Download failed due to virus thing. I subsequently tried using EDGE and cannot...
  10. I can't download anything

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't download anything: I can't download anything and it is making me angry. I have windows 10. I tried disabling my anti-virus and firewall and it is not working. Sergio 44625