Windows 10: I can't download windows 7 from Microsoft even i have product key

Discus and support I can't download windows 7 from Microsoft even i have product key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't download windows 7 from Microsoft even i have product key because windows 7 ended support. My plan was to download windows 7 and update it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashraf CS, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Ashraf CS Win User

I can't download windows 7 from Microsoft even i have product key

I can't download windows 7 from Microsoft even i have product key because windows 7 ended support. My plan was to download windows 7 and update it to windows 10 now how i am going to download windows 7

:)

Ashraf CS, Feb 26, 2024
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows 7 RC Available for Download

The wait is over, Microsoft has published the official download page for Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC), that's not some pirated torrent link. Offered now directly from Microsoft are five different language versions (English, German, Japanese, French, and Spanish) of both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 RC. Minimum system specs to run Windows 7 include:
    • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    • 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
    • 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
    • DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
    Don't waste more time, and go directly to the Windows 7 RC download page.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Feb 26, 2024
  3. RandelA Win User
    Legally download Windows 7 and 8

I have a product key that is genuine, is this a retail key? I got it free from my university's dreamspark. If so, I could do a clean install with an upgrade disc (provided at microsoft's site) without any extra steps such as registry editing, etc etc.. ?

RandelA, Feb 26, 2024
  4. Flyordie Win User

Windows 7 RC1 available for download from MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Been running RC1 for 3 1/2 days now and kinda like it. Although I want a perm. OS and I only have a truely perm key for Vista HomePrem so back to Vista for now. Cya Win7 when you come out. (Microsoft, PLEASE offer a step up program for those who decided to take the Vista plunge. $74.99 for the upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Win7 Home Premium or w/e the SKU match it is. Just a suggestion. *Toast :toast: )

Flyordie, Feb 26, 2024
Thema:

1. I can't download windows 7 from Microsoft even i have product key - Similar Threads - can't download Microsoft

2. I can't download windows 7 from Microsoft even i have product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download windows 7 from Microsoft even i have product key: I can't download windows 7 from Microsoft even i have product key because windows 7 ended support. My plan was to download windows 7 and update it to windows 10 now how i am going to download windows 7...
  3. I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?: I can't activate windows even though I have the key code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-even-though-i-have-the-key/36d454bd-ed70-4a95-81a2-4c8a2e6cd6ff
  4. I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate windows even though I have the key code?: I can't activate windows even though I have the key code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-windows-even-though-i-have-the-key/36d454bd-ed70-4a95-81a2-4c8a2e6cd6ff
  5. I don't have a product key for windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key for windows 7: Windows 7 missing products key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-for-windows-7/fb53be5c-7b6b-46d1-bbd1-665e3171611f
  6. I don't have a product key for windows 7

I don't have a product key for windows 7: Windows 7 missing products key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-for-windows-7/fb53be5c-7b6b-46d1-bbd1-665e3171611f
  7. I have an old laptop and I can't get it's Windows product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an old laptop and I can't get it's Windows product key.: I have an old laptop and I can't get it's Windows product key. It's a Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, I am looking forward to make it Windows 11 Pro in another PC but I can't get it's product key, I have tried the cmd but it gave me a weird error, I also tried the Windows...
  8. I have an old laptop and I can't get it's Windows product key.

I have an old laptop and I can't get it's Windows product key.: I have an old laptop and I can't get it's Windows product key. It's a Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, I am looking forward to make it Windows 11 Pro in another PC but I can't get it's product key, I have tried the cmd but it gave me a weird error, I also tried the Windows...
  9. I have a legitimate windows 10 product key, but I can't activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a legitimate windows 10 product key, but I can't activate.: I got a windows 10 key from an old computer that I bought new. Whenever I try to use it on my new computer, I always get the same message, "The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc004f050". I don't know...
  10. can't reactivate windows 10 even when I have my product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't reactivate windows 10 even when I have my product key.: one day after a hardware change windows 10 unactivated. so I try to troubleshoot and select recently changed hardware and I go click on that and still it can't reactive windows 10. I have my product key I have tried changing the product key but still nothing....