Windows 10: I can't enable the wireless on mini dell windows xp pc what can i do ?

Discus and support I can't enable the wireless on mini dell windows xp pc what can i do ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On the bottom there is a red x on the wireless icon. When i make double click on it i see the window that say select wireless network but instead see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chocolade, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Chocolade Win User

I can't enable the wireless on mini dell windows xp pc what can i do ?

On the bottom there is a red x on the wireless icon.
    When i make double click on it i see the window that say select wireless network but instead see list of networks to connect to i see a message that i need to enable some WZC = Wireless Zero Configuration.

So i did but nothing, not working.

I tried to do it in this site tutorial: https://kb.netgear.com/20021/Enablin...-on-Windows-XP

I also tried to turn off the firewall.

Then i went to the control panel to the network connections. I see there: Wireless Network Connection Not Connected including firewall. I turned off the fire wall and did doucl click on the Wireless Network Connection but then it#s back over again to the window say to turn on the WZC = Wireless Zero Configuration

But i checked now again in Services and i see that the WZC is activated and set to automatic.

What else should i do ?

:)

Chocolade, Jun 17, 2017

2. Windows 10 problem with Dell Wireless 1510 mini card

Hi

I have a problem with my wifi connection.

i'm on DELL XPS M1340 STUDIO with w10.1

when i start my pc, the connection is good, after a while, i loose the connection, the only way is to connect on another network , navigate and come back on the previous network.

i tried ti update my Dell Wireless 1510 Wireless-N WLAN Mini-Card but i do not find a driver for W10.

Pls can you help

Thanks

Taj

Taj-EddineKettani, Jun 17, 2017
  3. Bluetooth on Dell E6400 New model

Hello

I have same problem on my Dell Latitude E6400, Win XP Pro SP3, Software Bluetooth WIDCOMM 5.5.0.3208, Nokia PC Suite 7.0.8.2.

Maybe it could be solved by replacement of bluetooth driver with Microsoft driver, but I don't know if it is possible for this bluetooth hardware (Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Mini-card) and also I don't know how to do it :-(.

smaak---01, Jun 17, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

You mention Windows XP in the question but your "My Computer" says Windows 8 and you are in the Windows 10 forum. I think clarification is needed.

Berton, Jun 17, 2017
  5. Chocolade Win User
    My mistake. I'm on this p on windows 10 the dell mini pc is with the problem have windows xp.
    I just regular to use this pc and i guess iwas entering the windows 10 forums automatic and not xp.

Anyway my mistake. Sorry.

Chocolade, Jun 17, 2017
  6. bro67 Win User
    The first step is to make sure that the adapter is showing in Device Manager with the driver installed. Windows XP is no longer supported so you should be able to use Windows 10. Even with Windows 10, if the adapter is not installed on the motherboard, you will need to either purchase it or use a USB adapter. Also the Function key to turn off the Wireless adapter can be the issue. Check Device Manager for hardware issues before asking for help and then post all steps you took to make sure you double checked for hardware and drivers.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't enable the wireless on mini dell windows xp pc what can i do ? - Similar Threads - can't enable wireless

2. I can't enable the DirectPlay Windows Feature. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enable the DirectPlay Windows Feature. What do I do?: Hello, so I am trying to run older games on my laptop. However some of them require DirectX 9.0c, even though I have DirectX 12 on my laptop. For me to use DirectX 9.0c I have to enable DirectPlay from Legacy Components and when I do try and enable it I get an error along the...
  3. I can't enable the DirectPlay Windows Feature. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't enable the DirectPlay Windows Feature. What do I do?: Hello, so I am trying to run older games on my laptop. However some of them require DirectX 9.0c, even though I have DirectX 12 on my laptop. For me to use DirectX 9.0c I have to enable DirectPlay from Legacy Components and when I do try and enable it I get an error along the...
  4. I can't enable the DirectPlay Windows Feature. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. what can I do?

what can I do?: What can I do?This message is always coming when I want to install a repairing tool from O2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do/a4fc59ef-8774-47b2-97df-6aba21d03b9b
  6. what can I do

what can I do: during to windows 11 installation assistant the windows crashed and the files that the windows 11 installation assistant made did not go away It was taking up my storage this happened when I was installing windows 11 using the installation assistant...
  7. how do I enable vt-x on a dell studio xps pc

how do I enable vt-x on a dell studio xps pc: I have a dell studio xps with an intel i7 920 prossecor and I want to enable the vt-x feature so that i can run win 10 on virtual box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-vt-x-on-a-dell-studio-xps-pc/58df0e68-614b-4dfe-b743-f862ff58017e
  8. how do I enable vt-x on a dell studio xps pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I enable vt-x on a dell studio xps pc: I have a dell studio xps with an intel i7 920 prossecor and I want to enable the vt-x feature so that i can run win 10 on virtual box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-vt-x-on-a-dell-studio-xps-pc/58df0e68-614b-4dfe-b743-f862ff58017e
  9. Can't enable Cortana shortcut in Taskbar, can't enable it at all. What can I do? (I just...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't enable Cortana shortcut in Taskbar, can't enable it at all. What can I do? (I just...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GeorgianehR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fv9kki/cant_enable_cortana_shortcut_in_taskbar_cant/
  10. How can I enable these mini windows in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I enable these mini windows in Windows 10?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hilminator [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2hveh/how_can_i_enable_these_mini_windows_in_windows_10/