Windows 10: i can't enter a server in tf2

Discus and support i can't enter a server in tf2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just updated today to windows 10 every thing works fine except that i can't join a server on tf2. i tried copy and pasting the ip address but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ohh, Aug 3, 2015.

1. OHH
    ohh Win User

i can't enter a server in tf2

i just updated today to windows 10 every thing works fine except that i can't join a server on tf2. i tried copy and pasting the ip address but it still didn't work.

:)

2. BSOD while playing Team Fortress 2

It's been a couple of days. I have still been crashing when playing tf2 but nothing else. Assistance please?

joshfreedy, Aug 3, 2015
  3. Won't unzoom

What is TF2? If it is activating Magnifier you could press Win-Esc to turn that off.

Oh. A script? Ask the authors?

TF2 Zooming script | Team Fortress 2 Config Scripts

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Aug 3, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

I don't think you need to do that. Right not I'm on Th1..

BunnyJ, Aug 3, 2015
  5. OHH
    ohh Win User
    well i fixed the problem. sorry for the trouble

6. Think you mostly have to connect through the in-game client.

HoneycombWX, Aug 4, 2015
  7. curtis234 Win User
    How did you fix the problem? I have the same issue with Windows 10 and server connecting.
    Here is a video of the problem: Error in Team Fortress 2 + Windows 10 - YouTube

curtis234, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. i can't enter a server in tf2 - Similar Threads - can't enter server

2. I can't enter the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't enter the microsoft store: I have been having trouble with the microsoft store, I have not been able to enter it for days if you were so kind as to tell me what I can do and I didn't touch anything I was waiting to write to you and to solve my problem...
  3. Can't enter the microsoft word on android

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't enter the microsoft word on android: The story starts after buying a package of microsoft It can't be open. don't know the reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-enter-the-microsoft-word-on-android/5b1520c1-d83e-4a3c-bf1a-c48c21a7f724"
  4. Why can't I connect to unfeatured servers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I connect to unfeatured servers?: About a month ago I got Minecraft for my PC and I have tried multiple times to connect to anything that isn't featured(The Shire for example). I emailed Mojang promptly after running into this issue but have still not gotten a reply. I would love to see these worlds and if...
  5. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join to my friend's minecraft server: My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...) Our other friend can easily join to his server so the problem should be with me. After I try to...
  6. Can't enter PIN for Headset

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't enter PIN for Headset: Bluetooth Plantronics PR BT5028. Windows V 1903. Windows recognizes the headset when I try to add it, but then puts up a window suggesting a six-digit number and asking if that number matches the headset PIN. Plantronics has publicly posted the fact that the PIN is "0000"...
  7. I can't connect to any external servers on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to any external servers on Minecraft: The game itself runs fine and I have no problems playing any of the recommended servers attached to the game but whenever I try to find a new server to try it won't connect....
  8. Can't enter safe mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't enter safe mode: I have gone through previous postings and while the answer seems close to what I need to, they solution does not work. First of all, I am frustrated by constantly being told my password is bad - yet here I am - finally - bad password and all. What's up with that? Now to...
  9. (Windows 10) i can't enter troubleshoot mode or reset my laptop because can't enter option...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    (Windows 10) i can't enter troubleshoot mode or reset my laptop because can't enter option...: Need help, when i going to reset factory my laptop and give me option keep file or reset every thing, after press restart now it should go to blue screen with option (continue, use a device, troubleshoot, shut down your pc) but it turn into black screen. its there a way to...
  10. I can't access my folder on the server at work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't access my folder on the server at work: I did something really stupid, apparently. In the list of users for a folder I need, it showed EVERYONE as having all access privileges (along with some other users too). I denied access to EVERYONE, thinking that the permissions for the other users would remain. It...