Windows 10: I cant find Windows 10 Home ISO

Discus and support I cant find Windows 10 Home ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have Dell XPS that free upgraded to Windows 10 Home, the Windows was crashed, All the Media Creation located now is only supporting windows 10 PRO.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mohamed-Mamdouh, Jul 25, 2018.

1. I cant find Windows 10 Home ISO

I have Dell XPS that free upgraded to Windows 10 Home, the Windows was crashed, All the Media Creation located now is only supporting windows 10 PRO.

how can I have Media for Windows 10 Home, can some one get me the link for the iso Download or the Good Microsoft Media Creation that can build this Version.

:)

Mohamed-Mamdouh, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 25, 2018
  4. I cant find Windows 10 Home ISO

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

I cant find Windows 10 Home ISO

1. I cant find Windows 10 Home ISO - Similar Threads - cant find Home

2. Cant find 2016 ISO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find 2016 ISO: Hello,I have a Windows 2012 R2 that I want to upgrade to 2016 server. But I can't find an ISO to do this. I want to do an inplace upgrade, which is why we need the 2016 one. EVAL version wont work, and isn't the standard version. Eval only provides the datacenter version....
  3. Cant find 2016 ISO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant find 2016 ISO: Hello,I have a Windows 2012 R2 that I want to upgrade to 2016 server. But I can't find an ISO to do this. I want to do an inplace upgrade, which is why we need the 2016 one. EVAL version wont work, and isn't the standard version. Eval only provides the datacenter version....
  4. im trying to install windows 8 but cant find a iso Anyware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im trying to install windows 8 but cant find a iso Anyware: if you're wondering why i need windows 8 it's because my laptop had windows 8 but i upgraded it to windows 8.1 and my laptop didn't like it and crashed a lot so I'm trying to downgrade it back...
  5. im trying to install windows 8 but cant find a iso Anyware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im trying to install windows 8 but cant find a iso Anyware: if you're wondering why i need windows 8 it's because my laptop had windows 8 but i upgraded it to windows 8.1 and my laptop didn't like it and crashed a lot so I'm trying to downgrade it back...
  6. Cant download a Windows 10 iso?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant download a Windows 10 iso?: I'm currently trying to download a Windows 10 iso so I can flash a computer I have and its really frustrating me. All of my downloads fail really close to completion and I can't figure out why. Ive never experienced this on any other servers and it seems the same thing...
  7. Windows 10 Home Iso file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Iso file: How to download Windows 10 Home single language iso file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-iso-file/b43b2145-c849-4bd9-ba5c-61d652763c8d
  8. Windows 10 Home ISO Download

Windows 10 Home ISO Download: Hi, Is there a way that I can download a x64 Windows 10 ISO that only includes Home edition? I only have dvds with a 4.7GB size so i need home exition only. Thanks....
  9. where can I find a windows 10 home iso?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    where can I find a windows 10 home iso?: I need windows 10 home. I purchased a new computer 2 years ago, which came with windows 10 home but when I took my computer to the repair shop about 1 year later , they put windows 10 pc pro on my computer. I can't activate this and it's causing problems. I contacted...
  10. Finding Windows 10 ISO Dowload

Finding Windows 10 ISO Dowload: I've been looking and looking but have yet to find a place to download Windows 10 v1803 ISO. Every link I choose sends me on an Easter egg hunt. Does anyone have a link without all the confusion?? James 114621