Windows 10: I can't get into Minecraft launcher after trying for 2 days:

Discus and support I can't get into Minecraft launcher after trying for 2 days: in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to get into Minecraft launcher and I have tried settings and looked over the whole internet. I have installed and uninstalled. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jae Bidwell, Jun 23, 2024.

1. I can't get into Minecraft launcher after trying for 2 days:

I was trying to get into Minecraft launcher and I have tried settings and looked over the whole internet. I have installed and uninstalled. When I tried to play Minecraft Java I waited 1hr and it didn't load. Minecraft bedrock works perfectly with no problem, Please help me: -JaeI can't get into Minecraft launcher after trying for 2 days: :D

:)

Jae Bidwell, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

I can't get into Minecraft launcher after trying for 2 days:

1. I can't get into Minecraft launcher after trying for 2 days: - Similar Threads - can't Minecraft launcher

2. I can't get into Minecraft launcher after trying for 2 days:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get into Minecraft launcher after trying for 2 days:: I was trying to get into Minecraft launcher and I have tried settings and looked over the whole internet. I have installed and uninstalled. When I tried to play Minecraft Java I waited 1hr and it didn't load. Minecraft bedrock works perfectly with no problem, Please help me:...
  3. I can't install the Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install the Minecraft Launcher: It keeps throwing it up errors from the Xbox App, the MS store, and the official Minecraft website downloadErrors:Error Code: 0x80073CF6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-the-minecraft-launcher/9ff54557-87aa-465b-8d4b-fa8ee5b6d7a0
  4. I can't install the Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install the Minecraft Launcher: It keeps throwing it up errors from the Xbox App, the MS store, and the official Minecraft website downloadErrors:Error Code: 0x80073CF6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-the-minecraft-launcher/9ff54557-87aa-465b-8d4b-fa8ee5b6d7a0
  5. Trying to login to Minecraft Launcher. Keep getting a CiceroUIWNDFrame:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to login to Minecraft Launcher. Keep getting a CiceroUIWNDFrame:...: Like the title says, every time I try the microsoft login on minecraft launcher, I keep getting an effort that saysKeep getting a CiceroUIWNDFrame: gamingservicetcui.exe - Application Error The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occured in the application at...
  6. Trying to login to Minecraft Launcher. Keep getting a CiceroUIWNDFrame:...

Trying to login to Minecraft Launcher. Keep getting a CiceroUIWNDFrame:...: Like the title says, every time I try the microsoft login on minecraft launcher, I keep getting an effort that saysKeep getting a CiceroUIWNDFrame: gamingservicetcui.exe - Application Error The exception unknown software exception 0xe0434352 occured in the application at...
  7. Can't get into Minecraft Launcher

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get into Minecraft Launcher: So recently I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher on my PC and when I go to log in, I hit sign in with a different account because the account it pops up isn't the one I am trying to get into but when I try to continue with the right email, it loads for maybe 1-2 seconds then...
  8. Can't get into Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get into Minecraft Launcher: So recently I downloaded the Minecraft Launcher on my PC and when I go to log in, I hit sign in with a different account because the account it pops up isn't the one I am trying to get into but when I try to continue with the right email, it loads for maybe 1-2 seconds then...
  9. Can't get into Minecraft Launcher

10. Can't open Minecraft Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Minecraft Launcher: When I try to open Minecraft Launcher on my PC windows 10 it opens Microsoft Store and Gaming Services. I tried to update Gaming Services but it fails and I don't know why. Nothing happens when I try to open Minecraft from Microsoft Store. I did migrate my Mojang account to...