Windows 10: I can't get my "Microsoft Picture It" to install.

Discus and support I can't get my "Microsoft Picture It" to install. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had Windows 10 and used a great program call "Microsoft Windows Picture It" everyday. Well my computer went out on me and I went out and bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by artic, Jun 23, 2018.

1. artic Win User

I can't get my "Microsoft Picture It" to install.

I had Windows 10 and used a great program call "Microsoft Windows Picture It" everyday. Well my computer went out on me and I went out and bought another HP with Windows 10 and I can't get "Picture It" to install. It says Window 10 can't install.
    Does anybody know how I can get it to install? I have it installed on my HP Laptop with Windows 10.
    Any and all help is deeply appreciated.

:)

artic, Jun 23, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 24, 2018
  3. kyle2020 Win User
    kyle2020, Jun 24, 2018
  4. I can't get my "Microsoft Picture It" to install.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

I can't get my "Microsoft Picture It" to install.

1. I can't get my "Microsoft Picture It" to install. - Similar Threads - can't Microsoft Picture

2. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  3. My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My picture was saved as a rainbow looking picture can I get my picture back?: I was working on my picture and when I had it where I wanted it. I saved it and it saved as a rainbow looking picture. My photo was gone. This is what it looks like. I happened to send the photo to a friend, but it sent it at a much lower resolution. Here is what the original...
  4. I can't get my driver installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get my driver installed: Hello, I've been having something wrong with my processor driver, I can't install the driver that I have, the driver that I have is an intel core i5-5200u, whenever I go to the intel site and download the driver installation, it says "installing intel 5500 driver", but I...
  5. I can't get my driver installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get my driver installed: Hello, I've been having something wrong with my processor driver, I can't install the driver that I have, the driver that I have is an intel core i5-5200u, whenever I go to the intel site and download the driver installation, it says "installing intel 5500 driver", but I...
  6. I can't get my driver installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. I can't see my pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't see my pictures: I signed in to my laptop, and went to my files under pictures. They won't show. All I see are the blank files. They won't load. This is a fairly new laptop, so it shouldn't be acting up like this.What could be wrong? I'd share a screenshot, but I don't have one on my laptop....
  8. Microsoft Picture It installation issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Picture It installation issue: Have been a big fan of Microsoft Picture It. I had version 9 originally then upgraded to version 10. I installed these two versions on my PC when I was running on Windows 7. I upgraded to Windows 10 64 bit, no issues, the program operated perfectly. I recently decided that I...
  9. can't get my picture to stay deleted from my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't get my picture to stay deleted from my microsoft account: can't get my picture to stay deleted from my microsoft account and if anyone send me that scammers fake telephone number again i will prosecute you as microsoft is currently being under investigation about this....
  10. I can't access my Microsoft i cloud pictures.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't access my Microsoft i cloud pictures.: HiI have added storage to my i phone and want to restore them to their albums. I can't see how to get to I cloud. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-access-my-microsoft-i-cloud-pictures/9800f5d4-e2f9-4bd4-b75d-84ac6d6e514a