Windows 10: i cant get my new computer to add my existing hp printer it is an hp laser jet Pw

Discus and support i cant get my new computer to add my existing hp printer it is an hp laser jet Pw in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to add my printer to my new computer and it keeps telling me the action is blocked my system administrator. help... I need to be able to print... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by michelle hartwig, Jul 25, 2018.

1. i cant get my new computer to add my existing hp printer it is an hp laser jet Pw

I need to add my printer to my new computer and it keeps telling me the action is blocked my system administrator. help... I need to be able to print for my job

:)

michelle hartwig, Jul 25, 2018

2. Printing issue with HP Laser Jet P1005

Original Title[marty w red bay Ontario]

have had windows 10 on my computer for a few months now...finally wanted to print something out using my HP Laser Jet P1005..Downloaded HP service packs etc...My HP Laser Jet P1005 is listed as a device on my computer but has not made it to the printer
    file...consequently i can't print...Is there anyone that can tell me how to get my printer to the printer file..??

martywolfofredbay, Jul 25, 2018
  3. momma1310 Win User
    driver for HP 2840 color jet laser

I am running windows 10, and I can't find a driver for the HP color laser jet printer. Please help.

momma1310, Jul 25, 2018
  4. amikrsin Win User

i cant get my new computer to add my existing hp printer it is an hp laser jet Pw

Nokia e52 printer setting by USB cable in HP laser jet 1018

How to make setting with USB cable for HP laser jet 1018

printer is connect by wire LAN network.

amikrsin, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

i cant get my new computer to add my existing hp printer it is an hp laser jet Pw

1. i cant get my new computer to add my existing hp printer it is an hp laser jet Pw - Similar Threads - cant computer add

2. Printer problem. Delay printing from my New Dell computer to my old HP laser jet printer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer problem. Delay printing from my New Dell computer to my old HP laser jet printer.: I just Bought Dell all in one desktop computer with Windows 11. I have 10 years old HP laser printer with HP85A toner. When I print something from my new Dell to my old HP laser jet printer it waits about one minute before it starts printing. After long pause with first print...
  3. Printer problem. Delay printing from my New Dell computer to my old HP laser jet printer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer problem. Delay printing from my New Dell computer to my old HP laser jet printer.: I just Bought Dell all in one desktop computer with Windows 11. I have 10 years old HP laser printer with HP85A toner. When I print something from my new Dell to my old HP laser jet printer it waits about one minute before it starts printing. After long pause with first print...
  4. The windows 7 is not recognizing my Printer HP Laser Jet 3055

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows 7 is not recognizing my Printer HP Laser Jet 3055: dear sirI want to install my HP LaserJet 3055 but windows 7 is not recognizing the printer. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-7-is-not-recognizing-my-printer-hp/8f5aad7a-cc2f-49e8-83d8-9e130591a13c
  5. The windows 7 is not recognizing my Printer HP Laser Jet 3055

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The windows 7 is not recognizing my Printer HP Laser Jet 3055: dear sirI want to install my HP LaserJet 3055 but windows 7 is not recognizing the printer. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-7-is-not-recognizing-my-printer-hp/8f5aad7a-cc2f-49e8-83d8-9e130591a13c
  6. New Dell Computer Won't Connect to HP Laser Jet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Dell Computer Won't Connect to HP Laser Jet: My new Dell "sees" the printer but says it can't find the driver. However it scans just fine from the same machine. I don't know how to get it to "find" the driver. Every other computer/Ipad/Iphone prints just fine and I never had to do anything except get them on the same...
  7. HP LASER JET 3015 PRINTER PROBLEM

HP LASER JET 3015 PRINTER PROBLEM: Hello - after an update of Windows 10, my HP Laser Jet 3015 failed to be recognised. Have tried re-installing the driver from the HP driver disc. However after many attempts I still can not get it to work. Is this a known issue, if so is there a fix?...
  8. Downloading HP Laser Jet 1018

Downloading HP Laser Jet 1018: Why does HP Laser Jet 1018 not appear as an option to download on my PC? I had it once before and deleted it, and wonder if that is the problem. Do I need a driver first?...
  9. HP Laser Jet verified drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Laser Jet verified drivers: I have a Windows 10 S laptop, and am trying to install the HP LaserJet 1020 driver on it, but the driver is not a verified app. The HP site doesn't seem to have a verified app available for download. Are there any other alternatives for me? I suspect I will run into the...
  10. It requires a reboot to get my HP LASER JET to print.

It requires a reboot to get my HP LASER JET to print.: On going issue. Periodic "constipation" of the printer queues. You print to HP laser jet, nothing .. printer manager no help. Requires a reboot, then jobs that are queued up print automatically. Is there any plan for Windows 10 to come out of BETA TEST soon? (that's a joke)...