Windows 10: I cant get PTT in discord to work at the same time as my game

Discus and support I cant get PTT in discord to work at the same time as my game in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried running discord as admin but as soon as i click on my game, i asks if i wan it to make changes to me device and i have to click yes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Patrick Smith8, Mar 3, 2024.

1. I cant get PTT in discord to work at the same time as my game

I have tried running discord as admin but as soon as i click on my game, i asks if i wan it to make changes to me device and i have to click yes to boot the game.

:)

Patrick Smith8, Mar 3, 2024
  2. Ungari Win User

TPU's Discord Server!

First my home Teamspeak, and now TPU Discord?
    Ever since I began playing ARMA 3, I stopped using PTT as the default keybind is CAPS LOCK, which I've been using in Teamspeak for years causing a double broadcast which sounds awful.
    Just about every key is used as a control for ARMA, so I choosing another PTT button is difficult.
    Just yesterday my TS3 server has also forced PTT, and so now I'm having a tough time adjusting since I still cannot use CAPS LOCK while playing.

Ungari, Mar 3, 2024
  3. 6280 (PTT)

i think in the UK only orange offers ptt right now.

if 3 have no idea what it is, then probably they dont support it I cant get PTT in discord to work at the same time as my game :(

i had a quick look at the nokia settings thing, but the UK isnt even listed for ptt settings - definitely not lokking good I cant get PTT in discord to work at the same time as my game :(

sister_bliss, Mar 3, 2024
Thema:

I cant get PTT in discord to work at the same time as my game

1. I cant get PTT in discord to work at the same time as my game - Similar Threads - cant PTT discord

2. I cant get PTT in discord to work at the same time as my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get PTT in discord to work at the same time as my game: I have tried running discord as admin but as soon as i click on my game, i asks if i wan it to make changes to me device and i have to click yes to boot the game....
  3. I cant get PTT in discord to work at the same time as my game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant get PTT in discord to work at the same time as my game: I have tried running discord as admin but as soon as i click on my game, i asks if i wan it to make changes to me device and i have to click yes to boot the game....
  4. Discord Game Detection not working [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Discord Game Detection not working [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Discord Game Detection allows the user to broadcast the name of the game that they are playing. It is a cool feature that can be very useful for you, especially, if you are a gamer. However, many users are complaining about Discord Game Detection not working issue....
  5. How do i get cellular and ethernet to work at the same time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i get cellular and ethernet to work at the same time?: i am having trouble with getting my windows 10 pc on cellular for internet and using the ethernet ip for connecting to the PLC to program at the same time.is there a way i can have my ethernet just used for static ip for the PLC and the cellular for gaining access to the...
  6. I cant get my Internet working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant get my Internet working: My Internet refuses to work on my laptop ive already reset everything Internet related on it and connected it to 2 different Internet sources none of mother devices have any trouble[IMG]...
  7. I cant use my headphones and my laptop mic at the same time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant use my headphones and my laptop mic at the same time: I have this issue where I plug in my hedphones (Which do not have a mic) I cant use the mic on my laptop. what I know is that my Mic on my laptop is called realtek (R) but when I plug in my headphones they become realtek (R) so I cant just open sound pannel and change the...
  8. I cant not get my camera to work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant not get my camera to work: I cant get my camera to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-not-get-my-camera-to-work/4a5cecf6-d82c-44df-a045-9d5bbad46f8f
  9. Bluetooth microphone and headphone won't work at the same time on Discord

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth microphone and headphone won't work at the same time on Discord: I've been on discord for a while now. The first time I tried to talk with my Bluetooth headset was also the very first time I experienced troubles with hearing/talking. In case for me to hear people on discord, I have to put the output to my speakers, but if I keep it as my...
  10. cant install epic games or discord

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant install epic games or discord: an error pops up where it says invalid disk space have about 1.8t of free space all threads of miscrosoft site did not fix looking for help please and thank you submitted by /u/GorerillaWarfare [link] [comments]...