Windows 10: I can't have stability only with Microsoft services

Discus and support I can't have stability only with Microsoft services in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased an Alienware M16 R1 laptop and have been encountering persistent issues that I haven't been able to resolve despite trying various... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vickrysantana, Jun 20, 2024.

1. I can't have stability only with Microsoft services

I recently purchased an Alienware M16 R1 laptop and have been encountering persistent issues that I haven't been able to resolve despite trying various solutions.The main problems revolve around:Integration issues with GitKrakenStability issues with dev.azure.comDifficulty logging into Visual Studio using my company's Azure accountStrangely, these issues are isolated to this particular laptop; my old one functions perfectly in the same scenarios.I've attempted multiple PC resets and cleared caches, hoping to alleviate the issues, but they persist.Initially, I suspected a hardware configuration

:)

vickrysantana, Jun 20, 2024
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 20, 2024
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

Microsoft quietly rolled out SP2 for Windows Server 2003 today as part of its critical updates list. Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) is a cumulative service pack that includes the latest updates and provides enhancements to security and stability. In addition, it adds new features and updates to existing Windows Server 2003 features and utilities. The SP2 update can be applied to all Windows Server 2003/Windows XP Professional x64 Edition products.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jun 20, 2024
  4. malware Win User

I can't have stability only with Microsoft services

2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 1 (SP1) Ready for Download

The 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1 delivers important customer-requested stability and performance improvements, while incorporating further enhancements to user security. This service pack also includes all of the updates released for the 2007 Office suite prior to December of 2007. You can get a more complete description of SP1, including a list of issues that were fixed, in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 936982: Description of the 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1. Service Pack 1 will install even if a publicly available update has already been installed on your computer. SP1 also includes stability improvements developed as a result of user input from the Microsoft Online Crash Analysis and from Microsoft Product Support feedback.

DOWNLOAD

Source: Microsoft

malware, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

I can't have stability only with Microsoft services

1. I can't have stability only with Microsoft services - Similar Threads - can't stability Microsoft

2. I can't have stability only with Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't have stability only with Microsoft services: I recently purchased an Alienware M16 R1 laptop and have been encountering persistent issues that I haven't been able to resolve despite trying various solutions.The main problems revolve around:Integration issues with GitKrakenStability issues with dev.azure.comDifficulty...
  3. I can't login to any Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't login to any Microsoft services: Hi everyone, For about three weeks, I can't login to any microsoft services on my computer - onedrive, microsoft store, xbox etc. Sometimes, after turning on my PC on taskbar I see file explorer icon and my cursor is changed to rotating blue circle. In task manager I see this...
  4. I can't login to any Microsoft services

I can't login to any Microsoft services: Hi everyone, For about three weeks, I can't login to any microsoft services on my computer - onedrive, microsoft store, xbox etc. Sometimes, after turning on my PC on taskbar I see file explorer icon and my cursor is changed to rotating blue circle. In task manager I see this...
  5. I can't sign into any microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into any microsoft services: My former microsoft account was hacked by a user who then removed my email from the account. After all of my tries with Microsoft support, I never ended up getting it back, so I made a new one with the same email used on the previous account. Now, I can't login to the...
  6. I can't use my Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my Microsoft services: Hello I have a windows PC and I can't use my Microsoft services including Xbox game pass. It turns off the internet itself if use it. I am connected in wired connection. What to do?...
  7. I can't use my Microsoft services

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't use my Microsoft services: Hello I have a windows PC and I can't use my Microsoft services including Xbox game pass. It turns off the internet itself if use it. I am connected in wired connection. What to do?...
  8. I can't use my Microsoft services

9. Stability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stability: What is the most stable version of Windows 10 to run without any problems?! It's overwhelming that the latest version has problems such as slow boot time and suspending processes automatically without the possibility to resume it. I'm running on 20H2....
  10. internet stability after a while - windows 10 only

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    internet stability after a while - windows 10 only: Hello, I am having problem with my connection (ethernet cable) and only on my PC with Win10 home 64bit on it. Tablet and mobile is working fine. If I am working on my PC, playing WoW or downloading something from Steam... my connection acts weird after lets say 4-6 hours....