Windows 10: I can't install anything ... Please help!

Discus and support I can't install anything ... Please help! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've had problems with Windows 10 since day 1 of upgrading, and I'm getting tired of it ... First, Steam decided not to start after a while. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Grandpriest, Sep 18, 2015.

1. I can't install anything ... Please help!

I've had problems with Windows 10 since day 1 of upgrading, and I'm getting tired of it ...

First, Steam decided not to start after a while. I figured I should try to reinstall it, and when the window saying "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC?" comes up, I click "Yes". The "loading circle" icon at the mouse appears for an instant before disappearing, and nothing happens. Steam doesn't install.

The same thing happens today after I try to reinstall the Nvidia driver after I couldn't get updates on it. I delete it and try to redownload the driver. After downloading it, I try installing it. Again, nothing happens.
    I try going to my "Downloads" page to try and try to install the driver again, and a message appears saying:
    "File system error (-1073741819)."

I then try to just download a game (Heroes of the Storm) from something that *should* already be up-to-date (Battle.net). I click "Install". The installation window pops up and I click "Start Install". I get the "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC?" window, and I click "Yes". Again, it doesn't work, with a window from Battle.net popping up saying "We need your permissions to continue. Try again and when Battle.net or Agent asks for permission, please grant it. Thanks!" Yet, I *did* grant my permission.

Why is the computer acting as if I'm not clicking "Yes"? I never had this issue before updating from Windows 7, and I"m *this* close to just going back to it. I'm getting *really* tired of Windows 10!

:)

Grandpriest, Sep 18, 2015

2. Please help i cant buy anything

Hi,

It looks like the components of your app have something
    to do with the error message that you are getting. Here are steps on how to reset Windows
    Store to clear store cache:

1. Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.

2. Click on Command prompt (Admin).

3. Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.

4. Restart your computer and reinstall the games.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Sep 18, 2015
  3. Hydoxous Win User
    Please help i cant buy anything

Hello, i have been trying to buy helix credits in Assassins creed origins but i cant and the same message keep popping up saying ''We're have trouble processing your payment''. Please help.

Hydoxous, Sep 18, 2015
  4. I can't install anything ... Please help!

I've found a way to solve this just now in another thread. Apparently, those who upgrade from Windows 7 have this issue, and a way to fix it is to change the Sound notification to "No Sound" ... which is annoying, but better than nothing. At least now I can make decisions as an Admin without being ignored by the computer.
    I hope Microsoft fixes this, fast.

Grandpriest, Sep 18, 2015
  5. Hi for your drivers you want I would use Auslogic Driver Updater.
    I use it myself and it found my drivers ok all 6 of them.
    Have you run also trouble shooter that will scan your computer and find the trouble and either fix it or point you to how to fix it.

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

I can't install anything ... Please help!

1. I can't install anything ... Please help! - Similar Threads - can't install anything

2. I can't install audio drivers, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install audio drivers, please help.: I have a Lenovo thinkpad laptop and I noticed I wasn't getting any audio, even after using different speakers and headphones I made sure audio levels were high and my pc wasn't muted as well. I then went into device manager and uninstalled the audio drivers and...
  3. I can't install audio drivers, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install audio drivers, please help.: I have a Lenovo thinkpad laptop and I noticed I wasn't getting any audio, even after using different speakers and headphones I made sure audio levels were high and my pc wasn't muted as well. I then went into device manager and uninstalled the audio drivers and...
  4. I can't do anything (Please Help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't do anything (Please Help): So, I can't install anything from the Microsoft Store, I cant download new updates (My system Version is 1903) I can't update my drivers, I cant run applications that were downloaded thru the Microsoft Store, I cant run wsreset.exe or any super-tools like that, diagnostics...
  5. Hello help me I can't do anything here can't press any key or do anything please help I...

Hello help me I can't do anything here can't press any key or do anything please help I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MONARKv2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kdrhan/hello_help_me_i_cant_do_anything_here_cant_press/
  6. I can't install anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't install anything.: When I install something like PUBG LITE,it cames out "The drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible.Please select another."I don't even see theinstallation manual option.It seems like it has chosen a default drive for me but it's not available...
  7. Guys please help I literally can't do anything!

Guys please help I literally can't do anything!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jonJon12334 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9pd4e/guys_please_help_i_literally_cant_do_anything/
  8. I can't install anything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install anything.: I got my Microsoft Surface laptop last week and even from the beginning after I started to set it up, it acted weird. It wouldn't let me install anything from the app store, so I upgraded to Windows 10 S and that still wouldn't work. I can't use anything in the app store at...
  9. Help! Can't install anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Can't install anything: Just tried installing LibreOffice, Almost installed then it started rolling back. Said... Virus & Threat Protection Unauthorized Changes Blocked Controlled Folder Access Blocked So I turned off Windows Defender and tried again. Same message. Tried Safe Mode...No Windows...
  10. Audio Services Not responding please help I can't hear anything!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Services Not responding please help I can't hear anything!: ok so i was watching some youtube videos everything is fin then i open steam to play some COD I try to listen to a trailer for some game and boom, can't hear anything. I went back to youtube and still couldn't hear anything! I've tried so many things but none of them have...