Windows 10: I can't install Microsoft apps

Discus and support I can't install Microsoft apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't install Microsoft apps. I'm using windows 10. Here is the error message... [img] 116368 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sfonseka, Aug 21, 2018.

1. sfonseka Win User

I can't install Microsoft apps

I can't install Microsoft apps. I'm using windows 10. Here is the error message...

I can't install Microsoft apps [​IMG]

:)

sfonseka, Aug 21, 2018

2. Microsoft Apps not installing

Hi aniketbhattacharya,

There's a possibility that there's an issue with your Microsoft Store. I suggest that
    you try to reset your store cache by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type "wsreset.exe" and press Enter.

• Check if it takes you to a store page which displays that the cache has been reset.

• Now try to open the store app and check.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Aug 21, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't install Microsoft apps - Similar Threads - can't install Microsoft

2. I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store: Hello, greetings! I can't install any apps from the Microsoft store. In the updates available in the store, there is an application installer update available. But, when I click to download and update the application installer, it doesn't work, it gives me an error like...
  3. I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store: Hello, greetings! I can't install any apps from the Microsoft store. In the updates available in the store, there is an application installer update available. But, when I click to download and update the application installer, it doesn't work, it gives me an error like...
  4. I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install apps from the Microsoft Store: Hello, greetings! I went to the Microsoft store but I can't install any applications. In the updates available in the store, the application installer appears to update, but when I click to download and update the application installer does not work, error 0x80080204 appears....
  5. Can't install apps on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps on Microsoft Store: I have a problem with the microsoft store. I uninstalled an app and cant install it anymore. I get the error 0x80070005.When trying to manually install an app with powershell i get the following error:Fehler beim AppX Deployment-Vorgang, Fehler "0x0" von API "Logging data...
  6. I can't install apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install apps from Microsoft Store: Actually the title gives all the info, but here is the steps I did and some infoI runned wsreset.exeI reseted Microsoft Store through SettingsI know why this problem occured, I think, I installed a memory reducer 1 week ago and that remory reducer reduced wsappx's ram usage...
  7. i can't download or install apps in microsoft store

i can't download or install apps in microsoft store: i can't seem to download or install apps in microsoft store for some unknown reason, even though i did what mr.carmack told me to do, i restored and repaired and cleared everything related to the problem.[ATTACH]...
  8. Can't Install Apps on Microsoft Store App

Can't Install Apps on Microsoft Store App: Hey, I need help because I'm using a school computer and it isn't letting me install things anymore. About a week ago I could install a lot of things but no I can't. So, if you know what I can do to be able to download things again then could you please tell me? FYI I tried...
  9. I can't install large apps on microsoft store

I can't install large apps on microsoft store: I just purchased Forza Horizon 4 some time ago but apparently I can't install it. It keeps on erroring after a while. While downloading I noticed that the blue progress bar does not show up but it still says the download speed and how many GB I have downloaded, But the amount...
  10. Microsoft Store - I can't Install any apps!

Microsoft Store - I can't Install any apps!: Whenever I open the Microsoft store and go to my owned apps and games, then click on the Install button nothing happens sometimes it'll take me to the store page of the app. I'm not really sure what to do since I have tried other troubleshooting problems but nothing seems to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nephews installed epic games on my pc and I cant uninstall it