Windows 10: I can't install windows on to any partitions

Discus and support I can't install windows on to any partitions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Guys can anyone solve the issue of mine ....? I can't install windows on to any partitions as it says it is readonly ...when i use diskpart it show the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by saiteja1423, Oct 21, 2016.

1. I can't install windows on to any partitions

Guys can anyone solve the issue of mine ....? I can't install windows on to any partitions as it says it is readonly ...when i use diskpart it show the attributes readonly and current state readonly as "no" when I clear the attributes it returns an error cannot reset

I can't install windows on to any partitions [​IMG]

:)

saiteja1423, Oct 21, 2016

2. Windows 10 Reset stuck

I am working on Windows 10 Custom installation.

Now I am getting error message when I select any partition to install windows. Error message is:

"Windows can't be installed on drive 0 partition _.Show Details)"

BHALABHAGAT, Oct 21, 2016
  3. sluggo31V Win User
    LENOVO g50-80 Laptop - Windows 10 Update.....Stuck in "Recovering Installation " and "Restoring previous Windows" loop...HELP

ok....trying to do the custom install and am now getting the "where do you want to install windows" box with the drive partitions and i am not able to install on any ...message for each one I highlight says "windows can't be installed on drive ......it
    says this for all 7 partitions....any idea?

thanks!!!!!!!!

sluggo31V, Oct 21, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

I can't install windows on to any partitions

NavyLCDR, Oct 21, 2016
Thema:

I can't install windows on to any partitions

1. I can't install windows on to any partitions - Similar Threads - can't install partitions

2. I can't install any apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install any apps.: My laptop is brand new, and I have tried everything I can find online. Nothing has worked. I am unable to download any apps. Also this is the code that i am getting....
  3. I can't install any apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install any apps.: My laptop is brand new, and I have tried everything I can find online. Nothing has worked. I am unable to download any apps. Also this is the code that i am getting....
  4. I CAN'T install ANY program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I CAN'T install ANY program: I update to the October 2020 update on my PC I was having issues with my discord, so I decided to reinstall it upon opening the installer I got this message. I have a Lenovo E73 Mini Tower running Windows 10 Pro 20H2 with an Intel Core i5-4460S. Can anyone help me out this is...
  5. I can't install any apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install any apps: When I try to install an app my screen freezes and all I can do is close out of the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-any-apps/602fffb7-ffc5-4ad8-bcfa-292e2a431189
  6. Windows Setup can't be installed on partition

Windows Setup can't be installed on partition: I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop that was delivered with a Window 10 operating system. At some time I removed Windows 10 and installed ubuntu 18.04 on it and now I want to install Windows again via an USB drive configured by the media creation tool. However at the step...
  7. Can't install any Windows updates

Can't install any Windows updates: Hey, it's been a while since I updated .NET Framework and 1 game kinda required it to run properly, so I tried to download it, and yeah it failed with the msg 'Catastophic Failure'. Well I started to investigate, use some solutions on the internet and stuff. I also noticed...
  8. I can't install any Bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't install any Bluetooth: Why doesn't Windows let me install any Bluetooth device? Something has happened in the last days? I need to be able to reconnect my Iphone and a Speaker on my Computer...
  9. Can't Partition Drive/Install Windows

Can't Partition Drive/Install Windows: My solid state drive gives me the error "can't create partition from unallocated space and cannot install windows" My regular hard drive says "The selected disc is of the GPT partition style" Also it takes like a solid hour every time I go to load the boot disc or thumb...
  10. Can't Install Windows 10 to a GPT Partition

Can't Install Windows 10 to a GPT Partition: I'm pulling my hair out here. PROBLEM: Can't install Windows 10 x64 from an OEM disk ... to a Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb SSD ... on a GPT partition. It installs instead on a MBR partition. SPECS: Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 Bios version: F4 SSD: Samsung...