Windows 10: I cant load a profile

Discus and support I cant load a profile in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Good afternoon all, I have encountered a problem after running a system restore on my laptop. I can no longer get onto my computer as it wont... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by TonyHacon, Nov 16, 2016.

1. TonyHacon Win User

I cant load a profile

Good afternoon all,
    I have encountered a problem after running a system restore on my laptop. I can no longer get onto my computer as it wont recognise my password. I have also tried to get into Safe Mode by pressing F8 after start up, but that does not work either. Grateful for nay help from you really clever people out there.
    Thanks,
    Tony

:)

TonyHacon, Nov 16, 2016

2. user profile cant be loaded

Hi, Prasad

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Before I can assist you, there are a few questions I would like you to answer:

1. Are you not able to log into your Microsoft Account?

2. Is this issue occurring after the upgrade of 10?

If you are using a Microsoft Account, I suggest that you try to log into the account through another computer and check if the same issue arises.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Vanessa Sohtun, Nov 16, 2016
  3. user profile cant be loaded

My Account Cannot Be Opened

Need Help Fast

Please help me fast

PrasadMalik, Nov 16, 2016
  4. I cant load a profile

Hello and welcome:

Safe Mode for Win10 differs from Safe Mode under previous Windows versions.
    See here:

Safe Mode - Start Windows 10 in - Windows 10 Forums

Let us know if that works, for starters.
    Also, please tell us: what problem caused you to have to try a system restore?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 16, 2016
Thema:

I cant load a profile

1. I cant load a profile - Similar Threads - cant load profile

2. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile cannot be loaded: So first of all I reset my computer and deleted everything, then when it finished booted back up I can no longer long into my account a message pops saying the following “ the user profile service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded”I looked up some video...
  3. User profile not loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User profile not loaded: Hello people!! Need en urgent help in solving the user profile issue in windows 11. I had recently updated my pc from windows 10 to 11. After a day of updating my pc I decided to reset my pc with local reinstall option. But unfortunately the system turned off without charge...
  4. User profile not loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile not loaded: Hello people!! Need en urgent help in solving the user profile issue in windows 11. I had recently updated my pc from windows 10 to 11. After a day of updating my pc I decided to reset my pc with local reinstall option. But unfortunately the system turned off without charge...
  5. I cant load ark

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant load ark: i bought ark on microsoft and when I try and load it a pop up comes up and It says I that I need to go to the windows store to buy it, but on the store it says I have already bought the game...
  6. Windows 10 profile suddenly cant be loaded after updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 profile suddenly cant be loaded after updates: windows after i saw the mesage that the profile could not be loaded, the system created a new profile without me doing anything. and now i cant get the original one back. i know there files are there, but im desperately trying to get back to the previous profile to load...
  7. i cant change my profile pic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i cant change my profile pic: every time i try to change my pfp, my computer shows the message "Account picture error Setting the account picture failed. Please try again" ive tried over and over and ive reset my computer multiple times but nothing is working. its just showing the same message submitted...
  8. User profile cannot be loaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    User profile cannot be loaded: [IMG]This occure when i tried to open other profile and now i cannot switch to my administrators profile because there is not any option to switch so i was stuck outside...
  9. temporary profile loaded

in Windows 10 Customization
    temporary profile loaded: Each time I log on to my computer it loads a new profile...how come? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-profile-loaded/05397ed1-3beb-48dc-8164-73b73ea4c8c6
  10. Profile cannot load

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Profile cannot load: Im using my correct login but this keeps appearing. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-cannot-load/805734d5-95af-4bfb-acd9-dbbfbd801a8d