Windows 10: I cant login into windows

Discus and support I cant login into windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, recently i cant login into windows i insert the right password, but it says its incorrect and that i can reset it at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AntónioCosta1, Aug 15, 2018.

1. I cant login into windows

Hello, recently i cant login into windows i insert the right password, but it says its incorrect and that i can reset it at account.live.com/password/reset

I reset my password several times but still cant login using the right password everytime

I tried to open command prompt to enable the built in admin but as i select the option to open the command prompt it asks me to login with my hotmail account i insert the right password and it still says its incorrect

Help would be appreciated

:)

AntónioCosta1, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 25, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 25, 2018
  4. I cant login into windows

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

I cant login into windows

1. I cant login into windows - Similar Threads - cant login

2. Cant access startup/login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant access startup/login screen: When I start my computer I am not given the option to enter a pin or password. If I press enter, ctrl+alt+delete, or any other key, the screen will move like it is attempting to take me to the login screen, but just returns to a plank screen saver....
  3. Cant access startup/login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant access startup/login screen: When I start my computer I am not given the option to enter a pin or password. If I press enter, ctrl+alt+delete, or any other key, the screen will move like it is attempting to take me to the login screen, but just returns to a plank screen saver....
  4. Someone changed my security and login info and removed my access .I cant even try to login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone changed my security and login info and removed my access .I cant even try to login...: If this can be solved, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-changed-my-security-and-login-info-and/b17fced5-99b5-46c8-8010-88340ffb45a7
  5. Someone changed my security and login info and removed my access .I cant even try to login...

Someone changed my security and login info and removed my access .I cant even try to login...: If this can be solved, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/someone-changed-my-security-and-login-info-and/b17fced5-99b5-46c8-8010-88340ffb45a7
  6. Cant login in minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant login in minecraft account: When there was an account migration, I didn't pay much attention and didn't do much research, but now when I try to log in to my account in the Minecraft launcher it says that I didn't have it purchased. I bought it years ago and now whenever I try to log in, it connects to...
  7. Cant login in minecraft account

Cant login in minecraft account: When there was an account migration, I didn't pay much attention and didn't do much research, but now when I try to log in to my account in the Minecraft launcher it says that I didn't have it purchased. I bought it years ago and now whenever I try to log in, it connects to...
  8. Cant login to Window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant login to Window: I just bought lenovo 2-in-1 for my daughter and set it up with a outlook id. It stopped us at parent validation which for some reason I wasnt able to do right away and so never logged into the computer. After few days I am trying now and gives error “account does not exist,...
  9. Chromium based browsers cant acces RDWeb login page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chromium based browsers cant acces RDWeb login page: As the title already states, im having an issue where chromium based browsers Edge, Chrome, Brave cant access our local RDWeb login page, it just throws a "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" error. Browsers that are not chromium based, such as firefox work just fine but some users prefer...
  10. Chromium based browsers cant acces RDWeb login page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Chromium based browsers cant acces RDWeb login page: As the title already states, im having an issue where chromium based browsers Edge, Chrome, Brave cant access our local RDWeb login page, it just throws a "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET" error. Browsers that are not chromium based, such as firefox work just fine but some users prefer...