Windows 10: I cant login to my Windows 10 account

Discus and support I cant login to my Windows 10 account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I cant login to my windows 10 account on my laptop, but i can login to my mailbox with the same email and password with my phone... It just... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by OliverLee70, Aug 20, 2015.

1. I cant login to my Windows 10 account

Hello, I cant login to my windows 10 account on my laptop, but i can login to my mailbox with the same email and password with my phone...

It just says "Password Incorrect. try again"

This happend after I reboot my laptop safe mode..

:)

OliverLee70, Aug 20, 2015

2. My user account doesn't show on startup, only a "Guest ." account.

When I start my computer, the only account I can login too is an account named "Guest ." I cant login because I don't know the password. I have portable Asus with windows 10.

martinhisette, Aug 20, 2015
  3. KB1iLU Win User
    <removed> windows 10... i cant accesss settings.... app keeps crashing upon loading....

cant access setttings and cant login to microsoft account on windows 10... <removed>

KB1iLU, Aug 20, 2015
Thema:

I cant login to my Windows 10 account

1. I cant login to my Windows 10 account - Similar Threads - cant login account

2. i cant log in to my account in windows 11 login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant log in to my account in windows 11 login screen: when i try to log in to my personal account in the log in screen it comes up with a log in button and nothing else and when i press it. it would reload the screen say please wait then go back to the log in screen with the same log in button. pls help me i cant access my files...
  3. i cant log in to my account in windows 11 login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant log in to my account in windows 11 login screen: when i try to log in to my personal account in the log in screen it comes up with a log in button and nothing else and when i press it. it would reload the screen say please wait then go back to the log in screen with the same log in button. pls help me i cant access my files...
  4. I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10

I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10: It started because i needed to buy the HEVC addon to view apple photos. But i found that i could not login to microsoft store. Everytime i try i get a confirmation code but when i try login i always get the message "an error occured, try login later". I have read multiple...
  5. I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10: It started because i needed to buy the HEVC addon to view apple photos. But i found that i could not login to microsoft store. Everytime i try i get a confirmation code but when i try login i always get the message "an error occured, try login later". I have read multiple...
  6. I cant login to my microsoft account on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I cant find my login for admin account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant find my login for admin account?: I have tried everything, but I keep getting needs elevation for administrator account. In computer manager there is no user/administrator section. Do I need to reset windows?...
  8. I cant find my login for admin account?

I cant find my login for admin account?: I have tried everything, but I keep getting needs elevation for administrator account. In computer manager there is no user/administrator section. Do I need to reset windows?...
  9. I Cant Login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Cant Login to Windows 10: Every time I try to log into windows 10 it says credentials not verified. I never changed the pin so this makes no sense. I then tried with my Microsoft password and it still did not work. I reset my Microsoft password and it told me to reset it again. Any ideas? submitted...
  10. Cant login to Microsoft Account at windows 10 setup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login to Microsoft Account at windows 10 setup: Hey, I've been trying to login to my Microsoft Account when I start the basic setup after formatting the pc using the media creation tool from the Microsoft page. I thought it was a driver issue so I removed everything including the GPU, hdds,ssd and only kept one ssd to...