Windows 10: i can't open installed apps in aspire 3 (acer) please help

Discus and support i can't open installed apps in aspire 3 (acer) please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when I install .exe files in Microsoft edge and when I try to open them it doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alex10underscore0, Jul 24, 2018.

1. i can't open installed apps in aspire 3 (acer) please help

when I install .exe files in Microsoft edge and when I try to open them it doesn't work

:)

Alex10underscore0, Jul 24, 2018

2. Acer Aspire 3 and tablet mode?

should Acer Aspire 3 work in tablet mode?

KatherineBrown1, Jul 24, 2018
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Acer Aspire 5560 not upgrading to windows 10

That Error Code seems to be most frequently associated with/pointing to incompatible Drivers. The Acer Aspire 5560 Model is only listed on the Acer Site under 'Legacy Hardware' as far as I can tell, which suggests they may not be too interested in providing
    further firmware/driver updates, but you could try asking on their Forums. According to this site ( http://www.notebook-driver.com/acer/acer-aspire-5560-5560g-windows-driver-utility/ ) the last updates were released in 2012!

Erdeslawe, Jul 24, 2018
  4. i can't open installed apps in aspire 3 (acer) please help

Acer Aspire E380 (XP Pro installed)NO SOUND

Please help...Can't get sound

I just bought a used Acer Desktop(Model Aspire E 380). It did not come with an OS installed so I freshly installed XP Pro. I couldn't get on the internet and although I'm a noob, I know it must be a driver. I went out to their website loaded all the XP drivers. Now the internet worked but NO SOUND! I called Acer support but they would not help me because when I installed XP it voided out any warranty or support for this machine(originally manufactured with Vista). Their website for support is www.acerpanam.com I was hoping someone could walk me through step by step how to get this sound card working so I could get my sound to work.*Confused i can't open installed apps in aspire 3 (acer) please help :confused:

FYI, I went to the device manager and here is where the ONLY yellow question marks are:

-? Other devices
    ? Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus

I think this may be the TV Card that came with the machine (I have not yet found the driver for it)

Everything else including sound, Video and Game Controller have + signs

Any help would be appreciated*Smile i can't open installed apps in aspire 3 (acer) please help :)

etyler@socal.rr.com, Jul 24, 2018
  5. Hans44 New Member
    Hans44, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

i can't open installed apps in aspire 3 (acer) please help

1. i can't open installed apps in aspire 3 (acer) please help - Similar Threads - can't open installed

2. My acer aspire 3 isnt downloading apps. s mode is not on. please help bought for sims.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My acer aspire 3 isnt downloading apps. s mode is not on. please help bought for sims.: I'm trying to download apps like the ea app, steam and gog on Acer Aspire 3 but these apps arent installing. I tried downloading chrome to see if the browser might be the issue but no luck there. checked online tried the s mode thing but my computer doesnt have that on...
  3. Acer aspire 3 red

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire 3 red: the video play is being interrupted by the system, causing the video to pause and resume intermittently. The audio, however, continues to play uninterrupted. Additionally, the mouse also breaks and continues....
  4. Acer aspire 3 red

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer aspire 3 red: the video play is being interrupted by the system, causing the video to pause and resume intermittently. The audio, however, continues to play uninterrupted. Additionally, the mouse also breaks and continues....
  5. Acer aspire 3 red

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire 3 will not boot: Hi , My wifes laptop was getting slower and slower , I backed up all her important documents etc and was going to proceed with a factory reset . everything was fine until laptop froze during installation . I left it for a while but it was still frozen . I did a power reset ,...
  7. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Aspire 3 will not boot: Hi , My wifes laptop was getting slower and slower , I backed up all her important documents etc and was going to proceed with a factory reset . everything was fine until laptop froze during installation . I left it for a while but it was still frozen . I did a power reset ,...
  8. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Acer aspire 3 is not turning on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Acer aspire 3 is not turning on: My acer laptop is not turning on by power button. It's power button coming with the keyboard. So may be the button is not working. Or is there any other chance? And can I power on laptop without using power button? By some hardwire trick? Please help me. Thank you...
  10. acer aspire 3 help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    acer aspire 3 help: so my daughter bought a acer aspire 3 laptop, doesnt get on with 10 so asked if i could put 7 on it i have 3 genuine 7 discs but this laptop doesnt have a dvd drive. i made a bootable usb with rufus but it wont boot from usb googled for help and found i need to change from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open installed apps

2. why cant i install apps in my acer aspire 3