Windows 10: I can't play any web-based videos (youtube, etc.)

Discus and support I can't play any web-based videos (youtube, etc.) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I can't watch videos online on the website such as YouTube and many others. The audio comes out, but not the picture. I'm on Windows 10, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sixxer, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Sixxer Win User

I can't play any web-based videos (youtube, etc.)

Hi,

I can't watch videos online on the website such as YouTube and many others.

The audio comes out, but not the picture.

I'm on Windows 10, it was ok until a few weeks ago suddenly it just went blank.

Please help, I can't do my work and research if I can't view the videos.

Thanks.

:)

Sixxer, Jul 14, 2018

2. YouTube videos not playing on Nokia Lumia

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 with Windows 8.1, and recently I'm getting a "this video is not playable" message on some videos on YouTube, mostly studio tracks. They play on my pc though. Is it YouTube or is it my phone? Is there anything I can do about it?
    The videos are in my likes list but I cant watch them on my phone. Unplayable videos used to not come up in search results either and now they do as of the last few days. : ( Suggestions?

Brightphoebus, Jul 14, 2018
  3. X2 cannot play YouTube videos

My Nokia X2 RM-1013 phone cannot play videos on YouTube website. This website is crucially important for me.

Suggestion: What about creating a programme to use some windows feature to allow the phone to access and play the YouTube videos, or else you could create a Nokia YouTube app for the X2 phone?

Samson2015, Jul 14, 2018
  4. I can't play any web-based videos (youtube, etc.)

Audio volume cannot be changed while Youtube Video is playing.

Model: Nokia Lumia 920

OS version: 8.0.10211.204

Firmware Revision: 1232.5951.1249.1001

Hardware Revision: 1.0.0.0

Radio Software Version: 1.0.202075.3

Chip SOC Version: 8960

Bug Reproduction Steps:

• Use Bing to search any video
    • IE10 goes to the Youtube
    • Play Youtube Video
    • Even the audio volume is up to the max or down to zero, you still can't feel volume changed.
    • If I long press "<-" hardware back button to go to App Switch Screen, and change the volume at App Switch Screen. Thus, the volume of the Youtube Video will be changed.

MikimotoH---01, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

I can't play any web-based videos (youtube, etc.)

1. I can't play any web-based videos (youtube, etc.) - Similar Threads - can't play web

2. youtube videos donot play on any browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    youtube videos donot play on any browser?: youtube videos donot play on any browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos-donot-play-on-any-browser/94aa777e-4e13-491b-84df-54725e285ec7
  3. youtube videos donot play on any browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    youtube videos donot play on any browser?: youtube videos donot play on any browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos-donot-play-on-any-browser/94aa777e-4e13-491b-84df-54725e285ec7
  4. What are some good non-web-based youtube video downloaders?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are some good non-web-based youtube video downloaders?: I've been using 4k Video Downloader, and while it has all the features I need, it's honestly a terrible piece of software. The UI is a horrible, it's buggy, slow, stalls, download fails, corrupt files, etc. Just... A mess. So I'm looking for a replacement. It would need to...
  5. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  6. I can't play youtube video on windows 10

I can't play youtube video on windows 10: When I try to play any videos from youtube it give me error videos won't load an error occurred, try again later https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-youtube-video-on-windows-10/d8ed0a28-92af-406d-8d0b-69a282328869
  7. Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.: I have been facing a problem where all my games that are in fullscreen just don't work Black screen example: CS:GO HOI4 etc. same with videos with other video playback it works but with youtube or some others it's black screen the only way to fix it seems to hold FN and one...
  8. New windows 10 won't play videos from youtube etc.

New windows 10 won't play videos from youtube etc.: Hi, I had been searching everywhere the past week on how to fix the problem I had of videos not playing on both chrome and Internet Explorer since updating the new Windows 10. So I FINALLY found a solution that worked for me and thought that I would share for others. I...
  9. BSOD while watching any videos(youtube, hulu, etc)

BSOD while watching any videos(youtube, hulu, etc): For the past month or so I have been having an issue where I got the BSOD while watching any videos. Sometimes the screen will freeze but then recover, but when it doesn't I get the BSOD and a DPC Watchdog violation. I have tried many actions from the internet including...
  10. WATCHDOG VIOLATION while i play any kind of videos youtube netflix,etc

WATCHDOG VIOLATION while i play any kind of videos youtube netflix,etc: Everytime I start to watch any kind of video I get this problem, it starts stuttering and then it goes on to the error screen, I don't know what to do It's a laptop Asus R541UV i7-6500u GTX920mx 16GB ram 5000HD What more information should i display and how can i...