Windows 10: I cant play games because of 0xc000012f

Discus and support I cant play games because of 0xc000012f in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When i try to open Fortnite or any other games it shows up to me << mshta.exe Bad Image >> and is because of 0xc000012f. What can I do because when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eldisbylykbashi, Jul 17, 2018.

1. I cant play games because of 0xc000012f

When i try to open Fortnite or any other games it shows up to me << mshta.exe Bad Image >> and is because of 0xc000012f. What can I do because when i open a game my pc is restarting!

Moved from spanish

:)

eldisbylykbashi, Jul 17, 2018

2. ERROR 0xc000012f whe I try to enter the Epic Games Launcher

Hi BrayanOng,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000012f when entering the Epic Game Launcher. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to enter the Epic Game Launcher before without any problem?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Epic game Launcher?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Wilfred Mac, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Error 0xc000012f Windows 10 Gaming

Hi Anon,

We need to narrow down the issue you're experiencing, kindly answer the following questions:

• What game are you trying to launch?
    • Is this issue particular to only one game?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Robelene Win, Jul 17, 2018
  4. I cant play games because of 0xc000012f

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

I cant play games because of 0xc000012f

1. I cant play games because of 0xc000012f - Similar Threads - cant play games

2. I cant play roblox because of this error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play roblox because of this error: The program can’t start because IERTUTIL.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.and The program can’t start because HID.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.can someone please helpand...
  3. I cant play roblox because of this error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant play roblox because of this error: The program can’t start because IERTUTIL.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.and The program can’t start because HID.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem.can someone please helpand...
  4. i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?: the xbox 360 version of my current microsoft account is outdated. i have around 13000 gamerscore when now, on my xbox one x, i have 29000. i cant login to my account on xbox 360 as the password is different to my current one. and i cant login to my account with my current...
  5. i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?

i cant play backwards compatible games because there is two versions of my account?: the xbox 360 version of my current microsoft account is outdated. i have around 13000 gamerscore when now, on my xbox one x, i have 29000. i cant login to my account on xbox 360 as the password is different to my current one. and i cant login to my account with my current...
  6. Cant play any games!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play any games!: So since like yesterday I haven't been able to play any game, even the simplest ones. I have an RTX 2060 super and my computer isn't even 1 year old, so it shouldn't be a problem and I have played all these games for so long time. I have checked the temperature and it has...
  7. Cant play any games!

Cant play any games!: So since like yesterday I haven't been able to play any game, even the simplest ones. I have an RTX 2060 super and my computer isn't even 1 year old, so it shouldn't be a problem and I have played all these games for so long time. I have checked the temperature and it has...
  8. Cant play games i paid for

Cant play games i paid for: I just found out that I could play games on my PC that I had bought on my Xbox mainly the halo master chief collection so I downloaded the app and signed into my account and all I found in my games library were the free games that I had installed but nothing i paid money for....
  9. I cant play any games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cant play any games.: When i try to play some games it just shows system 32 driverstore filerepository iigd_dch.inf_amd64020c27d3ac4a7d3/igc32.dll is not meant to be run on windows or its corrupted...
  10. I cant play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play a game: MY buddy gave me a code for sea of theives. i downloaded it, installed it. i cant get it to run. it keeps saying this [Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001] im not sure how to fix this. some things i...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xc000012f fortnite

2. epic games launcher error 0xc000012f

3. epic game launcher error 0xc000012f

4. fortnite error 0xc000012f,
  5. fortnite crash 0xc000012f,
  6. epic games laucnher error code 0xc000012f,
  7. 0xc000012f epic launcher,
  8. epic games launcher.exe bad image,
  9. error status 0xc000012f fortnite,
  10. Epic game launcher 0xc000012f,