Windows 10: I can't play old games

Discus and support I can't play old games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can somebody help i have windows 10 4 gb ram 3.1 ghz processor and 2 gb graphics card. Today i want to play game called x ray ball and it's released in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by necagamer23, May 6, 2018.

1. I can't play old games

Can somebody help i have windows 10 4 gb ram 3.1 ghz processor and 2 gb graphics card. Today i want to play game called x ray ball and it's released in 2004 but i can't play i just crash i have problems too in some old games from that year or another. Old games are so slow you can't play or just like the x ray ball that game i was played in windows xp no problem but in windows 10 doesn't work. Can somebody help plz

:)

necagamer23, May 6, 2018
Thema:

I can't play old games

1. I can't play old games - Similar Threads - can't play old

2. Can't play games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play games: I just updated from windows 10 to windows 11 and I didn't loose any downloaded stuff because my storage is at the same but I can't find any of my games on windows 11. Where are they in file explorer and where should they be to run them?...
  3. Can't play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play games: I just updated from windows 10 to windows 11 and I didn't loose any downloaded stuff because my storage is at the same but I can't find any of my games on windows 11. Where are they in file explorer and where should they be to run them?...
  4. Installing and playing old microsoft games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing and playing old microsoft games: how can I play my CD's with Windows95 operating systems. I was told to that Compatibility Mode in Settings might work but I am having trouble locating that....
  5. can't play game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't play game: because of error error D3DCOMPILER_43.dll and XINPUT1_3.dll... anyone has a fix ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-game/3a9f451a-831f-4083-b93f-8e8f3a2a9fc5
  6. Can't play old DVDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't play old DVDs: I just bought a new Dell Inspiron 3671 with Win 10. I tried using the DVD player, but the spindle hole is too small for my discs. What am I doing wrong? I would like to play/record on discs I have on hand....
  7. Play an old Game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Play an old Game: Cheers guys, I'm trying to play Unreal Tournament in my new release of Windows 10, but I can't. The This is my old favorite window xp game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/play-an-old-game/7fe6ad08-9df3-46d4-afb6-21984837f2d6
  8. Cant play old games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant play old games: Hey my windows 10 cant play some old games command and conquer Tiberian Sun and command and conquer Red alert 2 it says one or more dlls are missing please reinstall and i have...
  9. Playing Old Dos Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Old Dos Games: I have an Old Dos Game that I was able to find in bin format and was trying to figure out how to play it on Windows 10. I was trying to figure out DosBox but maybe it's just me but it's too complicated. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks 36500
  10. How to play OLD games..?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to play OLD games..?: We purchased many CD based games for our first child (Spy Fox, Putt-Putt, Pajama Sam, etc). These games have great re-play value, and now our third child wants to play them on her Win10 Dell 2-in-1. However, they all say they are 16-bit games and can't be played. Is there...