Windows 10: i cant press left shift and space in the same time

Discus and support i cant press left shift and space in the same time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i,m playing a game i cant press left shift button and space button at the same time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MohammedAl tamimi, Aug 19, 2018.

1. i cant press left shift and space in the same time

when i,m playing a game i cant press left shift button and space button at the same time

:)

MohammedAl tamimi, Aug 19, 2018

2. Windows 10 start to beep when left control and shift pressed

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Keyboard drivers and check if it works:

Follow the steps to uninstall the keyboard drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Keyboard drivers listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Beep sound on pressing Shift + Space + W keys on the keyboard on Windows 10.

Hi Ivan,

From the above description, I understand you are hearing a beep tone on pressing
    Shift + Space + W keys at once on the computer. Please reply to a few questions asked below for better understanding and further assistance on the issue:

• Why are you pressing Shift + Space +
      W
      keys together?
    • Are you pressing the keys together on any particular application?
    • Which build is currently running on the computer?

Method 1: Restart the computer and check if the issue is resolved. If the issue persists, check if you have enabled settings to notify you via sound on pressing shortcut keys on the keyboard by following
    the steps below:

• Press Window logo + I keys on the keyboard to open
      Settings
      window on the computer.
    • Select Ease of Access and click on Keyboard from the left side panel of the window.
    • On the right side panel, under Other Settings, check if
      Make a sound when turning a setting on or off with a shortcut is switched on. If yes, slide the bar to disable and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persists,
    boot the computer in Clean boot state and check if the issue is caused due to any of the installed third party applications/programs.

Putting the system in Clean boot will enable the PC to start using minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in
    Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista.

Refer to the section How to perform a clean boot for
    Windows 10 from the article.

Disclaimer: Start the computer in normal mode refer the section,
    How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    from the link above.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of beep sound on pressing
    Shift + Space + W keys on the keyboard on the computer in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Biped1 Win User

i cant press left shift and space in the same time

Unable to get - press the left shift, the left alt and the PrtSc key

Original Title: question - What is PrtSc?

Unable to get - press the left shift, the left alt and the PrtSc key - to work. And a real dumb question = What is PrtSc ? I said it was a dumb question. thanks...

Biped1, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

i cant press left shift and space in the same time

1. i cant press left shift and space in the same time - Similar Threads - cant press left

2. i cant press E while holding space and shift at the same time and i cant find anything to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant press E while holding space and shift at the same time and i cant find anything to...: i cant press E while holding space and shift at the same time and i cant find anything to make it work please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-press-e-while-holding-space-and-shift-at/a48bb00c-1acd-4986-9dc2-79222842274e
  3. i cant press E while holding space and shift at the same time and i cant find anything to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant press E while holding space and shift at the same time and i cant find anything to...: i cant press E while holding space and shift at the same time and i cant find anything to make it work please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-press-e-while-holding-space-and-shift-at/a48bb00c-1acd-4986-9dc2-79222842274e
  4. Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.: I have a pretty old laptop which runs fine. It is a Dell Precision M6800. It is currently on Windows 10. I recently got a new hard drive because I was running low on storage. Before I got it, I was able to play games fine and use keys and left click at the same time, but now...
  5. Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.

Cannot press keys and left click at the same time.: I have a pretty old laptop which runs fine. It is a Dell Precision M6800. It is currently on Windows 10. I recently got a new hard drive because I was running low on storage. Before I got it, I was able to play games fine and use keys and left click at the same time, but now...
  6. I cant press left shift and space at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant press left shift and space at the same time.: this occured randomly. I tried reinstalling my keyboard drivers didn't work and the keyboard i have is the orignal lenevo wirless keyboard which came with my pc. but however when i press the right shift key i can press space bar at the same time. same problem with shift +...
  7. I cant press left shift and space at the same time.

I cant press left shift and space at the same time.: this occured randomly. I tried reinstalling my keyboard drivers didn't work and the keyboard i have is the orignal lenevo wirless keyboard which came with my pc. but however when i press the right shift key i can press space bar at the same time. same problem with shift +...
  8. Cannot Press the Forward and Left Arrows at the Same Time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Press the Forward and Left Arrows at the Same Time: Hello, my computer does not allow me to press the forward arrow key and left arrow key at the same time. I just received this computer today, so I do not know if this is a recent issue or if my computer has always been this way. I first noticed this issue when playing a...
  9. I cant press left shift and space at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant press left shift and space at the same time.: I actually don't know the cause of this and for the life of me don't know how it even arose. It randomly appeared a few weeks ago and is becoming a real problem. I literally don't have any other information other than when I press and hold left shift and press space the space...
  10. MOUSEKEYS. Why cant I press up and "click" at the same time? But it works for left, right...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MOUSEKEYS. Why cant I press up and "click" at the same time? But it works for left, right...: I am using mousekeys; the numpad to control the mouse. These are the controls on the numpad: 5: click 8: up 4: left 6: right 2: Down I need to be able to click (five) and move at the same time. For left, right and down, it works fine - i can move and click. But when...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cannot press space and shift at the same time

2. i cant press left shift and space att the same time

3. why cant i press shift and space at the same time

4. why cant i shift and space at the same time,
  5. how to be able to pres space and shuft at the same time,
  6. laptop cant press shift and space the same time,
  7. press shift key delete same time,
  8. help cant press shift and space at the same time