Windows 10: I can't redeem my points

Discus and support I can't redeem my points in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't redeem my Microsoft rewards points! I have tried to get in touch with the support team and I got an automated reply that I would get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Suraj Suresh1, Dec 6, 2023.

1. I can't redeem my points

I can't redeem my Microsoft rewards points! I have tried to get in touch with the support team and I got an automated reply that I would get a reference number related to the issue via email but I haven't received any! It's been already a few days since this is happening. I tried to redeem it from my phone and desktop but no difference,When I try to redeem this is the error 'There’s an issue with your account or orderPlease contact Microsoft Rewards customer support for assistance.'And after I reached out to customer support this is the message I gotYour request was submitted.Support

:)

Suraj Suresh1, Dec 6, 2023

2. Purchasing a APP with Redeemable Points ?

Hello Robert,

Having an option to purchase an app with redeemable points is beneficial, especially, if you've already accumulated a lot of points. To provide you the appropriate steps to redeem the points that you've earned, I'd like to verify the following:

• Are you trying to redeem points that you've earned by using Microsoft Store? If not, which app are you using to earn the points that you want to use?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes?
    • Which application are you trying to purchase?

We look forward to your response.

Zedrick Del, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Dec 6, 2023
  4. I can't redeem my points

Redeem a game

Hi,

One of the possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues in redeeming the game code is due to the game not available in your location. Currently, here are the languages that the game supports:

• English (United States)
    • 中文(中华人民共和国)
    • 中文(香港特別行政區)
    • Français (France)
    • Deutsch (Deutschland)
    • Italiano (Italia)
    • 日本語 (日本)
    • 한국어(대한민국)
    • Polski (Polska)
    • Português (Brasil)
    • усский ( оссия)
    • Español (España, Alfabetización Internacional)
    • Español (Latinoamérica)
    If your language is not listed, that means that the game is not yet available in your country.

If the game is available in your region but you're still having issues with redeeming the code, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to redeem the game code from the Windows 10 Store.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

I can't redeem my points

1. I can't redeem my points - Similar Threads - can't redeem points

2. I can't redeem my points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem my points: I can't redeem my Microsoft rewards points! I have tried to get in touch with the support team and I got an automated reply that I would get a reference number related to the issue via email but I haven't received any! It's been already a few days since this is happening. I...
  3. Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?: I have tried redeeming my Microsoft reward points and when asked to link a number to my account it said that there is a problem with my account or the purchase. I then removed the phone number and tried another and still came up with the same error message when trying to...
  4. Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my microsoft rewards points redeem?: I have tried redeeming my Microsoft reward points and when asked to link a number to my account it said that there is a problem with my account or the purchase. I then removed the phone number and tried another and still came up with the same error message when trying to...
  5. Help redeeming points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help redeeming points: There seems to be an issue, I can't redeem my points for rewards. Is it just my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeeming-points/3f4e68dd-8222-4d28-bfb2-ea4a4b4cadbd
  6. Help redeeming points

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help redeeming points: There seems to be an issue, I can't redeem my points for rewards. Is it just my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-redeeming-points/3f4e68dd-8222-4d28-bfb2-ea4a4b4cadbd
  7. I can't redeem my reward

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't redeem my reward: Every time I enter in my phone number countless times It won't let me get this 10$ Xbox Gift card and its actually getting very annoying and I was wondering if you could give me a solution to this I contacted the Reward support and are not responding. Here is some screenshots...
  8. Not able to redeem rewards from my points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to redeem rewards from my points: Whenever i tried to redeem the xbox game pass for pc and confirm it It shows the account and order has some issue. I have a laptop and Android on Which I have tried to redeem it .can you plss tell how can i redeem it...
  9. I can't redeem my code?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't redeem my code?!: A while ago my brother got a Xbox for Christmas and it came with the codes to download it on the Xbox AND WINDOWS 10. My mom put all the codes on the Xbox and a while later I found the codes and tried to redeem the code on our Windows 10 but it says it was already redeemed?...
  10. Having an issue with redeeming my Rewards points

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having an issue with redeeming my Rewards points: I have enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card, so I go to my rewards dashboard: https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/checkout/verify And I receive an error stating: Sorry, something went wrong. We're not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help,...