Windows 10: I Can't Remove My Microsoft Account.Help Me

Discus and support I Can't Remove My Microsoft Account.Help Me in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; [img] I Don't Have A Remove Button To Remove My Microsoft Account...Help Me!!!!!!!! 43718 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Faz, Mar 10, 2016.

1. FAZ
    Faz Win User

I Can't Remove My Microsoft Account.Help Me

I Can't Remove My Microsoft Account.Help Me [​IMG]

I Don't Have A Remove Button To Remove My Microsoft Account...Help Me!!!!!!!!

:)

2. arjun14 Win User

nokia music activation problem

I can't use another card for purcasing unlimited music downloads with the same account.help how to solve this

arjun14, Mar 10, 2016
  3. steedy07 Win User
    Calendar App won't sync with website

Hi there,

I've tried all these steps to no avail. I can't remove and re-add the account because it is my Microsoft account and it will not let me remove it

steedy07, Mar 10, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Mar 10, 2016
  5. Kari Win User
    To delete a user account in Windows 10, see this tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

However, your screenshot hints that instead of removing a Windows user account, you'd like to remove one of the additional accounts used by yourself, an account seen on your account page under Email, calendar and contacts or Accounts used by other apps.

These your additional accounts are not Windows user accounts and can easily be removed by selecting an account and clicking Manage:

In the following dialog select Delete account:

Finally click Delete:

6. FAZ
    Faz Win User
    Hey Phil,

It Was Very Helpful...Thank U For A Quick Reply

Thema:

1. I Can't Remove My Microsoft Account.Help Me - Similar Threads - Can't Remove Microsoft

2. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work account installed on my computer. Now that I don't work there anymore, I want to remove it. I tried following the instructions to remove an account. I went to Settings > Accounts > Email and Accounts. I'm supposed to be able to select the account I want to...
  3. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work account installed on my computer. Now that I don't work there anymore, I want to remove it. I tried following the instructions to remove an account. I went to Settings > Accounts > Email and Accounts. I'm supposed to be able to select the account I want to...
  4. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work laptop just has a local account. Somehow my son's gaming account got associated with it. Now all this family settings stuff keeps popping up, and I want it all removed. In the email & accounts, there's my work account which is fine and my son's account, and all...
  5. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Remove Microsoft Account: I have a work laptop just has a local account. Somehow my son's gaming account got associated with it. Now all this family settings stuff keeps popping up, and I want it all removed. In the email & accounts, there's my work account which is fine and my son's account, and all...
  6. Can't Remove Microsoft Account

7. Help Me Remove My Work Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Me Remove My Work Account: Pls help me i cant remove it and this method wont work : Press Windows key +I to open Settings > Accounts > Access work or school > select the account, then choose Disconnect....
  8. Help Me Remove My Work Account

Help Me Remove My Work Account: Pls help me i cant remove it and this method wont work : Press Windows key +I to open Settings > Accounts > Access work or school > select the account, then choose Disconnect....
  9. Can't remove a Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't remove a Microsoft Account: I have my Microsoft account as administrator on this computer and my brother needed to sign in to do some work. Now I want to change my pin but it says the computer's Institution the school from where his account is doesn't allow me to change the pin on my computer. I tryed...
  10. I can't remove a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't remove a Microsoft account: So i have thus old account and i really dont wanna know anything more about this account but i cant find how to remove Anyone knows how? submitted by /u/EnzonogueiraCosta [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjulzx/i_cant_remove_a_microsoft_account/