Windows 10: I cant remove the languages below

Discus and support I cant remove the languages below in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Please anyone help me i wanna remove 2 languages and keep 2 [img] 97770 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 10, 2017.

1. I cant remove the languages below

Please anyone help me i wanna remove 2 languages and keep 2

I cant remove the languages below [​IMG]

:)

Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 10, 2017

2. Troubleshooting; change of language

I think I got a really similar problem , I have set hungarian language for phone's language and I cant change it in english , i cant remove it and keep just english...

LászlóBeluk, Nov 10, 2017
  3. MOBILE DICTONARY IN E72

even tho i only have 2 languages installed, whenever i download another language, the only option that shows up is to remove it. Plus i dont have options in mobile dictionary menu, crazy huh? So i cant remove my 2nd language. And plus to that i cant open
    installation files. Whenever i try, my phone just insists not to open

kawaiii---01, Nov 10, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

I cant remove the languages below

dalchina, Nov 10, 2017
  5. I tried all options I can't control the 2 languages I want to remove, the system only showing me 2 in the options and 4 in the task bar

Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 11, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    If you want to completely remove languages from the computer and never view them again there are additional options.
    First display some information:
    1) open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste: Lpksetup /u
    2) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread
    3) let us know whether you want a permanent method (completely deletes them from the computer with no option to click and use again) (you would need to download language packs to have the language available again)

zbook, Nov 11, 2017
  7. Thank you for your time, bro. This option you give it me also control the 2 languages installed, I m talking about the other 2 it never shown in any settings or optional panel , when I rebooted the system or restart or turn on the system the task bar only showing 2 if I clicked language preference it ll go to ) settings) region and languages, the task bar will displayed the 4 languages I can't control them , and region and language will show only 2 languages in setting window, I ve never see this in all windows 10 versions from 1511 till 1703 its just only in 1709 , did u got it or understand me ( I can't speak English very well ) sorry about that

Ahmmad Hegazy, Nov 12, 2017
  8. zbook New Member

zbook, Nov 12, 2017
  9. The problem is that I want to remove 2 of the 4 languages in the bar

thnx bro for your time I found the solution.

1st. I download & installed all the languages pack that i want to use and also all the features of the languages
    2nd. set the region and the system language to the language i wanna use and remove all the language in the bar
    3rd. from the language I set before I just click option and choose the language i wanna use in keyboard

A-

B-

C-

D-

4th.check this screen shot , Make this settings like this

thats all I want

Ahmmad Hegazy, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I cant remove the languages below - Similar Threads - cant remove languages

2. I cannot remove a keyboard language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot remove a keyboard language: Hello Microsoft. Out of the blue I got Chinese TRADITIONAL TAIWAN keyboard inputs listed in the taskbar. However, when I try to uninstall the keyboard packs in Preferred languages, they are not even listed....
  3. I cant remove mcafee

I cant remove mcafee: I'm trying to remove mcafee from my computer but it just wont let me. it doesn't show up in the install/remove applications page in settings. and every time I try to delete the files directly it says "you need permission from an admistrator to preform this action. but I am...
  4. Remove this Black Shadow below this !!

Remove this Black Shadow below this !!: Can you see a black thing behind the white textI want to remove thatPlease help meThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-this-black-shadow-below-this/df710f65-8edc-40c2-9c45-1c20d88bdf85
  5. Remove this Black Shadow below this !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove this Black Shadow below this !!: Can you see a black thing behind the white textI want to remove thatPlease help meThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-this-black-shadow-below-this/df710f65-8edc-40c2-9c45-1c20d88bdf85
  6. How do I remove a language?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove a language?: Im supposed to only have 3 languages on my pc, English, Japanese and Spanish, but when I press windows key + space I suddenly have 3 variations of Spanish? Does anyone know whats going on and how to remove them? thank you....
  7. Language Keyboard, cant add, cant remove

Language Keyboard, cant add, cant remove: Hi gurus not sure where went wrong. but language bar is missing. and keyboard layout is not able to add or remove. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-keyboard-cant-add-cant-remove/f21a4df6-862c-4fb9-bbe3-8de2329d553b
  8. Help with Language removal,cant remove for some reason the english uk language from my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Language removal,cant remove for some reason the english uk language from my pc: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PHDIKOULAS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7sikj/help_with_language_removalcant_remove_for_some/
  9. Remove language

Remove language: Hi I have problem which is display language. whenever I type i got issue which two language for english US & UK. I tried to check with powershell (by typing this command: Get-WinUserLanguageList) its only show me two language Arabic and English. is there a way to...
  10. Language Removing

Language Removing: Hi, I had a problem with removing US keyboard from my windows 10. one of the solutions said " add another US keyboard like Canada the remove United state keyboard then remove Canada" I did it and it works with me till I restart my Computer, now I have 3 English keyboards "...