Windows 10: I can’t see myself during calls

Discus and support I can’t see myself during calls in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After the last upgrade I cannot see myself during the calls. This is a small round circle in the lower right corner, you know. I have version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YunusÖlmez, Aug 23, 2018.

1. I can’t see myself during calls

After the last upgrade I cannot see myself during the calls. This is a small round circle in the lower right corner, you know. I have version 12.1815.210..0

:)

YunusÖlmez, Aug 23, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t see myself during calls :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 23, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 23, 2018
  4. rocket214 Win User

I can’t see myself during calls

T-Mobile Shadow - Beep Tone when initiating a call

Please redirect if posted in the wrong forum!

When making a call- wheter from the contact list or direct entry- there is a single beep when the call initiates. I have contacted T-Mobiles customer support and was tolds there was no way they knew of to silence the sound. All of the sound setting in the
    profile are either off or on vibrate- and this is the only sound the phone makes in the current profile.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

rocket214, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

I can’t see myself during calls

1. I can’t see myself during calls - Similar Threads - can’t myself during

2. I cannot see myself in the camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot see myself in the camera: Since the updates last week it appears Microsoft is not allowing the use of camera application unless a subscription is bought for the use, is this true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-see-myself-in-the-camera/c4265f2d-37b0-4870-b0a3-366835b05a04
  3. I cannot see myself in the camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot see myself in the camera: Since the updates last week it appears Microsoft is not allowing the use of camera application unless a subscription is bought for the use, is this true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-see-myself-in-the-camera/c4265f2d-37b0-4870-b0a3-366835b05a04
  4. I can’t see my apps!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t see my apps!: My old windows 11 pro broke down, so I decided to reinstall it. After that when I was configuring my new os, I mentioned that all of my apps that I copied from windows.old folder to a new one weren’t showed up there! It’s about 200 gb of stuff i don’t want to install again!!...
  5. I can’t see my apps!

I can’t see my apps!: My old windows 11 pro broke down, so I decided to reinstall it. After that when I was configuring my new os, I mentioned that all of my apps that I copied from windows.old folder to a new one weren’t showed up there! It’s about 200 gb of stuff i don’t want to install again!!...
  6. I see myself in the webcam as in a mirror.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I see myself in the webcam as in a mirror.: Hello.I really do not understand why everyone must see mirror image in webcam by default. Is it really impossible to make extra settings for camera to select mirror or no mirror view?Regards,Andrej...
  7. I see myself in the webcam as in a mirror.

I see myself in the webcam as in a mirror.: Hello.I really do not understand why everyone must see mirror image in webcam by default. Is it really impossible to make extra settings for camera to select mirror or no mirror view?Regards,Andrej...
  8. Video during calls

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video during calls: Why can't I see the video from my working camera in my Skype Profile. Consequently, no one can ever see me in a Skype call. I'm running Window 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-during-calls/4de28abd-7e91-4e1e-ac40-38ac826b7f04
  9. Can’t hear in ANY call.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t hear in ANY call.: Title says what it should, I’ve tried Discord, game chat in Destiny 2, Steam voice call, and I can hear for a minute or two, and then it just cuts out. I can still hear all other audio, including game audio, but I simply cannot hear others talking, though they can hear me. I...
  10. I cannot see myself on the camera with Skype

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot see myself on the camera with Skype: I made an update to Windows 10 and my Skype is failing I cannot see myself in the camera to make video calls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-see-myself-on-the-camera-with-skype/109a8fdf-c836-4670-aa1b-3c1a3567a022"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. see myself during skype call on PC