Windows 10: I can't seem to connect to any bluetooth devices with my newly purchased Insignia...

Discus and support I can't seem to connect to any bluetooth devices with my newly purchased Insignia... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can't seem to connect to any bluetooth devices with my newly purchased Insignia BCM20702A0 USB bluetooth dongle. Can anyone help? Would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DallasBell, Jul 18, 2018.

1. I can't seem to connect to any bluetooth devices with my newly purchased Insignia...

I can't seem to connect to any bluetooth devices with my newly purchased Insignia BCM20702A0 USB bluetooth dongle. Can anyone help? Would like to connect to LE-Bose Quiet Earmuffs Model 35

:)

DallasBell, Jul 18, 2018

2. Device Manager Un-Hiding Hidden Devices

When you connect a plug and play device, Windows Plug and Play manager detects it, finds and installs the driver. Device Manager lists the device with a solid icon.

The driver is only removed when you uninstall the device, not simply by disconnecting the device. When the device is disconnected, its driver is still installed. By default, Device Manager only displays connected devices. When you show hidden devices, note the Bluetooth icon you see is semi-transparent (not opaque). That indicates a "non-present" device. Sometimes also called a "ghost" device. The driver is still installed but the device is not currently detected (i.e. not connected).

Device can be disconnected when
    • Device unplugged (e.g. removing a USB device)
    • Turning a device OFF
    • Disabling the device in BIOS (then windows won't detect it) or
    • Device failure

So
    • Check BIOS as suggested
    • Check board connections
    • Can b/t be turned off by a switch? or keyboard combination?
    Also possible the b/t h/w failed

ComputerGeek, Jul 18, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

I can't  seem to connect to any bluetooth devices with my newly purchased Insignia... 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Jul 18, 2018
  4. I can't seem to connect to any bluetooth devices with my newly purchased Insignia...

No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

I can't seem to connect to any bluetooth devices with my newly purchased Insignia...

1. I can't seem to connect to any bluetooth devices with my newly purchased Insignia... - Similar Threads - can't seem connect

2. Can't connect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect any Bluetooth devices: I'm using Asus Bluetooth Dongle USB-BT500 and in my Windows 10 computer I can't connect any devices, if I use the same dongle and same device I want to connect in any other computer, the devices connect successfully.How can I restore factory settings for Bluetooth in my...
  3. Can't connect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect any Bluetooth devices: I'm using Asus Bluetooth Dongle USB-BT500 and in my Windows 10 computer I can't connect any devices, if I use the same dongle and same device I want to connect in any other computer, the devices connect successfully.How can I restore factory settings for Bluetooth in my...
  4. Can't connect any Bluetooth devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....: it only shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth-i-cant-connect/92c12e17-5786-41fa-bf88-63d55e86b631
  6. Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....

Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....: it only shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth-i-cant-connect/92c12e17-5786-41fa-bf88-63d55e86b631
  7. Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....

8. Can't connect or pair any bluetooth devices

Can't connect or pair any bluetooth devices: One day, my computer allegedly lost the ability to connect to any Bluetooth device. I can still see the device just fine, but I cannot even pair to any device. I always get a "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again" error.I've tried using multiple bluetooth devices which all...
  9. Can't connect or pair any bluetooth devices

Can't connect or pair any bluetooth devices: One day, my computer allegedly lost the ability to connect to any Bluetooth device. I can still see the device just fine, but I cannot even pair to any device. I always get a "Couldn't connect. Try connecting again" error.I've tried using multiple bluetooth devices which all...
  10. Can't seem to turn on Bluetooth on newly built computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't seem to turn on Bluetooth on newly built computer: Hey, built a new computer with an MSI A320M Pro motherboard and AMD Ryzen 3 3300X Processor, unactivated Windows 10 - I can't seem to turn on Bluetooth through settings or update any sort of drivers shown when accessing the Device Manager or after accessing the services.msc...