Windows 10: I can't seem to figure out snap assit

Discus and support I can't seem to figure out snap assit in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Did I miss something or did the windows snap feature miss to first build. The feature is not functioning on my laptop. 1980 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kd833, Oct 1, 2014.

1. kd833 Win User

I can't seem to figure out snap assit

Did I miss something or did the windows snap feature miss to first build. The feature is not functioning on my laptop.

:)

kd833, Oct 1, 2014

2. I can't seem to figure this out.

Hi,

Since you cannot remember if you have redeemed your Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code, we recommend that you contact our Xbox Chat Support. You just need to provide the
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code and they can help you check if you have correctly redeemed it on your account. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 1, 2014
  3. kyleighe Win User
    I can't seem to figure this out.

I went to redeem my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code. It already said I have redeemed it, but I don't remember ever doing so. I went to see what I could do about that, and it said I may have redeemed it on another account. The thing is, I don't
    know another account. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do? Should I buy another Minecraft account and start from there?

kyleighe, Oct 1, 2014
  4. derekimo Win User

Alt-Tab after you create a new desktop, is that what you're looking for?

About 2:50 on this video,

[youtube]84NI5fjTfpQ[/youtube]

derekimo, Oct 1, 2014
  5. kd833 Win User
    No. The task view (alt+tab) I get. But at 02:56 Joe talks about Windows Snap. That's the feature I'm not getting. It appears he is grabbing the windows title bar and dragging it to the screen edge and then it snaps to the edge. My windows won't do that.

kd833, Oct 1, 2014
  6. Do you have several windows open?

Coke Robot, Oct 1, 2014
  7. kd833 Win User
    Sure do. Had up to seven and with multiple desktops.

kd833, Oct 1, 2014
  8. I can't seem to figure out snap assit

What's your screen resolution?

Coke Robot, Oct 1, 2014
  9. kd833 Win User
    Oh wait. I just turned on all the settings in Performance Options -> Visual Effects. That did it.

kd833, Oct 1, 2014
  10. kd833 Win User
    "Performance Options -> Visual Effects -> Show Windows Contents While Dragging" enables window snapping. Now that I know that, I can turn off other visual effects I don't want to use.

kd833, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't seem to figure out snap assit - Similar Threads - can't seem figure

2. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  3. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  4. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  5. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  6. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I can't figure it out . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't figure it out . .: I accidentally unpinned Google, from my taskbar.So I deleted, and reinstalled it.After reinstalling it. I realized.There was something I had to do.I created a folder, named storage.I put everything in that folder, as a backup.But, after putting just a few things in there.It...
  8. language seems to change at random and i can't figure out why

in Windows 10 Customization
    language seems to change at random and i can't figure out why: finally decided to look into this when downloading winrar and everything in the setup looked like this: Այստեղ կարող եք նշել Windows-ում WinRAR-ը ինտեգրելու ընտրանքները։ <-- I speak english and i have no idea why it looks like this or why it's doing this. If someone could...
  9. Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution!: Hi, So I've been having an issue for a while where my pc will randomly have a blue screen error which will cause my pc to restart, the unusual thing about it is most of the causes as listed on the blue screen will be random. Sometimes it's memory management, other times...
  10. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...