Windows 10: I can't seem to find my administrator

Discus and support I can't seem to find my administrator in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; [img] I have no option to say yes when I run newly downloaded applications and anything that's ran as administrator. I don't think I have an... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by dankmeansmoidt, Aug 20, 2016.

1. I can't seem to find my administrator

I can't seem to find my administrator [​IMG]
    I have no option to say yes when I run newly downloaded applications and anything that's ran as administrator. I don't think I have an administrator so I can't seem to run these files. My problem is just like the picture just on windows 10.

Thanks for the help.

:)

dankmeansmoidt, Aug 20, 2016
  2. MarkSXP Win User

Can't get past administrator on Windows 10

Try the thread I started, it worked. I can't seem to find a url to link so here's the question to search for:

Can't Log On as Administrator, Nowhere to enter password.

MarkSXP, Aug 20, 2016
  3. Addygirl Win User
    Can't access Edge or Startup Menu on my Windows 10

Thank your for your response. I did try that but it did not help. I have to agree with you about the administrator privileges. I really feel that is my problem but can't seem to find a way to fix it.

Addygirl, Aug 20, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

I can't seem to find my administrator

philc43, Aug 21, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    I've seen that panel a few times and the Yes does not show as clickable until after the required password has been entered. As it says, To continue, type an administrator password, and then click Yes.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I can't seem to find my administrator

1. I can't seem to find my administrator - Similar Threads - can't seem find

2. Where is Tlauncher in the Registry? I can't seem to find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is Tlauncher in the Registry? I can't seem to find it: I can't find it. Pls do help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-tlauncher-in-the-registry-i-cant-seem-to/b0292236-a566-4825-8ec7-94430962f50b
  3. Where is Tlauncher in the Registry? I can't seem to find it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is Tlauncher in the Registry? I can't seem to find it: I can't find it. Pls do help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-tlauncher-in-the-registry-i-cant-seem-to/b0292236-a566-4825-8ec7-94430962f50b
  4. My scrolling is glitchy and I can't seem to find a fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My scrolling is glitchy and I can't seem to find a fix: I have an issue with my scrolling where it sometimes goes the opposite way, this results in my scrolling staying in one place or occasionally stopping for a second, and at worst going the complete opposite direction at times it gets so bad that scrolling the wrong way is...
  5. My scrolling is glitchy and I can't seem to find a fix

My scrolling is glitchy and I can't seem to find a fix: I have an issue with my scrolling where it sometimes goes the opposite way, this results in my scrolling staying in one place or occasionally stopping for a second, and at worst going the complete opposite direction at times it gets so bad that scrolling the wrong way is...
  6. My scrolling is glitchy and I can't seem to find a fix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My scrolling is glitchy and I can't seem to find a fix: I have an issue with my scrolling where it sometimes goes the opposite way, this results in my scrolling staying in one place or occasionally stopping for a second, and at worst going the complete opposite direction. There is also an issue where inputs suddenly come out of...
  7. I can't seem to change the user to administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to change the user to administrator: So, whenever I run the cmd with administrator rights and type in "net user administrator /active:yes", it says that the user could not be located. I also cannot acces group configurations through "run" typing in "gpedit.msc" neither through the computer management.Can...
  8. I can't seem to change the user to administrator

I can't seem to change the user to administrator: So, whenever I run the cmd with administrator rights and type in "net user administrator /active:yes", it says that the user could not be located. I also cannot acces group configurations through "run" typing in "gpedit.msc" neither through the computer management.Can...
  9. I can't seem to change the user to administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. I can't seem to find an app for that

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't seem to find an app for that: Hi, I'm trying to find an app that autamatically displays screenshot that I've taken in less than 1 second after they've been taken. It can autamatically paste it to paint or display it in photos app it just has be very quick. An open source solution would be muchly...