Windows 10: I can't seem to run ragnarok on my laptop

Discus and support I can't seem to run ragnarok on my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Few months ago I was just playing Ragnarok just fine then I uninstalled it but now when I try to play again I download ragnarok and it doesn't open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by djcabilen, Jul 5, 2018.

1. djcabilen Win User

I can't seem to run ragnarok on my laptop

Few months ago I was just playing Ragnarok just fine then I uninstalled it
    but now when I try to play again I download ragnarok and it doesn't open anymore
    after clicking start game on launcher it does nothing same with other Ragnarok that ive tried they all wont start

I tried the compatibility settings,running on admin,disabling firewall/antivirus upgrade graphics card
    reinstalling restarting still cant run it

I'm using Windows 10 64-bit

:)

djcabilen, Jul 5, 2018
  2. djcabilen Win User

Few months ago I was just playing Ragnarok just fine then I uninstalled it

but now when I try to play again I download ragnarok and it doesn't open anymore

after clicking start game on launcher it does nothing same with other Ragnarok that ive tried they all wont start

I tried the compatibility settings,running on admin,disabling firewall/antivirus upgrade graphics card

reinstalling restarting still cant run it

I'm using Windows 10 64-bit

djcabilen, Jul 5, 2018
  3. I can't seem to run ragnarok on my laptop

right click on the game in the steam client and select properties, click on local files

then select verify local files

HARDCORE GAMES™, Jul 5, 2018
  4. I can't seem to run ragnarok on my laptop

Ragnarok Online and Windows 10 compatibility

Hello and this is what what helped me (after a minute of searching online).

• Right click on the ragnarok online exe and select compatibility mode with windows 7 or 8, apply and ok and then launch the game.
    • Launch the opensetup exe in the game folder (where you can setup graphics , sound etc) and tick off the fullscreen option, hit apply and ok and then launch the game.
    It should be able to run that way. If that will not work then I will try to find a different solution.

And on a side note Ragnarok Online is not a browser game.

Damian1986, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't seem to run ragnarok on my laptop - Similar Threads - can't seem run

2. multiple issues on my laptop that I can't seem to fix.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple issues on my laptop that I can't seem to fix.: I am on an Asus ROG strix laptop that is about 1 and a half years old. I used to experience a few crashes a while back which weirdly seemed to go away. However in the last few weeks a couple problems have appeared and I am not sure what more I can do to try and fix them. I...
  3. multiple issues on my laptop that I can't seem to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple issues on my laptop that I can't seem to fix.: I am on an Asus ROG strix laptop that is about 1 and a half years old. I used to experience a few crashes a while back which weirdly seemed to go away. However in the last few weeks a couple problems have appeared and I am not sure what more I can do to try and fix them. I...
  4. Ragnarok online wont run in my laptop.. i already tried the compatibility but it still dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ragnarok online wont run in my laptop.. i already tried the compatibility but it still dont...: My ragnarok online doesn't open on my laptop windows 11.. i tried the setup in compatibility but still not working.. and theres a system error.. can someone help me.. thank you very much.....
  5. Ragnarok online wont run in my laptop.. i already tried the compatibility but it still dont...

Ragnarok online wont run in my laptop.. i already tried the compatibility but it still dont...: My ragnarok online doesn't open on my laptop windows 11.. i tried the setup in compatibility but still not working.. and theres a system error.. can someone help me.. thank you very much.....
  6. Can't seem to get my laptop to work with my TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't seem to get my laptop to work with my TV: I have my laptop connected to a TV using a HDMI cable. The TV knows the PC is their as if i check it says "HDMI PC". However nothing shows on my TV. I found out why and it is because i have my settings as "PC screen only" So i used the Win+P shortcut and changed it to...
  7. Can't seem to get my laptop to work with my TV

Can't seem to get my laptop to work with my TV: I have my laptop connected to a TV using a HDMI cable. The TV knows the PC is their as if i check it says "HDMI PC". However nothing shows on my TV. I found out why and it is because i have my settings as "PC screen only" So i used the Win+P shortcut and changed it to...
  8. Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....: it only shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth-i-cant-connect/92c12e17-5786-41fa-bf88-63d55e86b631
  9. Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi, I can't seem to find my bluetooth. I can't connect my bluetooth device to my laptop....: it only shows this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-cant-seem-to-find-my-bluetooth-i-cant-connect/92c12e17-5786-41fa-bf88-63d55e86b631
  10. Please help, why can't I download Ragnarok Online on My Surface Pro7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help, why can't I download Ragnarok Online on My Surface Pro7: TO whom it may concern, I really enjoy playing this game and it was =one of the major reasons for desiring a new laptop and I am having trouble downloading and installing the client .Please Help, and thanks for your time.Sincerely, Ya Girl,LIyte Briyte....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot run origins ro ragnarok on my laptop