Windows 10: I can't set a black custom colour.

Discus and support I can't set a black custom colour. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Now before I say anything else, I /do/ know how to use the Registry Editor and control color command, but I have the same problem with both of them. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZomBrony, Aug 10, 2016.

1. ZomBrony Win User

I can't set a black custom colour.

Now before I say anything else, I /do/ know how to use the Registry Editor and control color command, but I have the same problem with both of them. I try setting them to black and it just reverts to blue. I'll show you the best I can with screenshots, but it might seem fake- Trust me, it's not. Windows is automatically doing this when I choose the colour black.

With SpecialColor:

I can't set a black custom colour. [​IMG]

With control color:

:)

ZomBrony, Aug 10, 2016

2. customised

Hi

I reset my mobile and now it. Won't let me customize my phone screen & my tiles are black which is strange as that colour is not available on list of colour's. It also won't let me set screen saver

Can anyone help?

kerrycampbellZR, Aug 10, 2016
  3. Black Plastic Theme

download theme customizer, it works with black plastic and you can change the font colour

MatthewMaude, Aug 10, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

In Settings, Colours, do you have 'Automatically pick an accent colour.. ' off?

dalchina, Aug 12, 2016
Thema:

1. I can't set a black custom colour. - Similar Threads - can't set black

2. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  3. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  4. Colour Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour Setting: Since the last update the colour setting option for Start, Taskbar and Action Centre is greyed out and is no longer available. Not important but annoying. Any suggestions appreciated....
  5. After latest update, windows forgot tile colours. Can't set custom.

After latest update, windows forgot tile colours. Can't set custom.: Hi,So I like to be able to see the difference between tiles and the background on the start menu, and previously, before the most recent, huge update I was able to set their colours.Now they are just murky-white boxes on a white background. It's ugly, along with the jarring...
  6. just updated to 2004 and now my task bar can't be a custom colour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    just updated to 2004 and now my task bar can't be a custom colour: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wtf-m8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hla1io/just_updated_to_2004_and_now_my_task_bar_cant_be/
  7. Windows10 can't remeber folder customization settings.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10 can't remeber folder customization settings.: Here we go again. It's annoying as hell and thinking about reverting back to Windows 7 despite it's discontinued. Every time I sort my items in folders - next time I enter it's all set to "details" view. I tried going into "properties", than "customize", than "optimize",...
  8. Colour management settings

Colour management settings: I have somehow fiddled with the colour management settings on my laptop and it will now only print in black and white. printer is fine and will print in colour from any other device. Can anyone help?...
  9. Custom colour - what irony...!

Custom colour - what irony...!: Hi, in Settings, from here... [img] ..click Custom colour...I see... wait for it... you'll like this..promise.. [img] [img] Laptop, same display settings as 1703 and earlier... [img] Do you see that? I suppose it will vary with display and...
  10. Customizing Colours

Customizing Colours: I would like to make my taskbar Grey, but have all the accents be Pink, how is this possible. OR just make the pink you can choose a lighter one, because right now, when you choose any of the colours, they become darker than it shows on the taskbar. 9798