Windows 10: i can't sign in using microsoft account password

Discus and support i can't sign in using microsoft account password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] well.. I saved a separate password which I forgot . the below is first. the above one is second. [ATTACH] please help me with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by anu-618 and anuWU, Sep 3, 2018.

1. i can't sign in using microsoft account password

i can't sign in using microsoft account password 60d6a5b3-414a-4195-812b-e4083d6b2b00?upload=true.png

well.. I saved a separate password which I forgot . the below is first. the above one is second.

i can't sign in using microsoft account password 1e6ea138-c411-433e-8de1-fe66c2d49742?upload=true.png

please help me with this....

:)

anu-618 and anuWU, Sep 3, 2018

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Teokute Win User

i can't sign in using microsoft account password

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. i can't sign in using microsoft account password :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

i can't sign in using microsoft account password

1. i can't sign in using microsoft account password - Similar Threads - can't sign using

2. How to sign into computer using Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign into computer using Microsoft account password: My hard disk was changed in windows laptop. When I signed in to Microsoft account it again showing me the pop up of sign in to this computer using your Microsoft account. Even if I give the same password it isn’t accepting nor can I select any other option as there is none....
  3. How to sign into computer using Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sign into computer using Microsoft account password: My hard disk was changed in windows laptop. When I signed in to Microsoft account it again showing me the pop up of sign in to this computer using your Microsoft account. Even if I give the same password it isn’t accepting nor can I select any other option as there is none....
  4. Can't use settings and can't sign-in on microsoft account on windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't use settings and can't sign-in on microsoft account on windows: I recently reset my windows. After the reset, I tried logging in my microsoft account, but I can't seem to log in, the same case applies to mail, calendar, OneNote, and microsoft edge. When I try to log in it says "oops, something went wrong. " When I go to 'your info' the...
  5. Can't use settings and can't sign-in on microsoft account on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use settings and can't sign-in on microsoft account on windows: I recently reset my windows. After the reset, I tried logging in my microsoft account, but I can't seem to log in, the same case applies to mail, calendar, OneNote, and microsoft edge. When I try to log in it says "oops, something went wrong. " When I go to 'your info' the...
  6. Stuck on local account can't sign in using microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on local account can't sign in using microsoft account?: So I tried to remove an unusued account from "Email & accounts" but i accidently signed out of my microsoft account in the "Your info" and now when i try to log back in it comes up "'_______ is here already' Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account, so you...
  7. Microsoft Sign-in account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Sign-in account password: I created an account with Microsoft security and privacy. When I was finishing the process, after signing in the code from email address it asked for my password one last time and I put it but it said WRONG PASSWORD every single time. I thought maybe I forgot so I reset my...
  8. CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT,BUT IF I GO TO THIS FORUM AND USE THIS TO SIGN IN IT WORKS...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT,BUT IF I GO TO THIS FORUM AND USE THIS TO SIGN IN IT WORKS...: There is a problem with the MICROSOFT SIGN IN . I wrote in earlier & said how I went through all the steps to change my password and went to SIGN IN again after I finished everything. I entered the email and password both were 100% correct and did this over 10 times and...
  9. CAN'T SIGN IN USING THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT I JUST CREATED

in Cortana
    CAN'T SIGN IN USING THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT I JUST CREATED: WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN TO CORTANA A GREY WINDOW JUST POPS UP AND DISSAPPEARS. CAN YOU HELP ME TO FIGURE A WAY OUT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-using-the-microsoft-account-i-just/973b7444-19c0-453b-abcd-9e395002ce8d"
  10. But I Can't Sign In Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    But I Can't Sign In Microsoft Account: Please Unblock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/but-i-cant-sign-in-microsoft-account/281f79fd-062a-4e5a-a4e2-88b30924bac4"