Windows 10: I can’t sign in

Discus and support I can’t sign in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know how and when it happened but my login page shows Administrator, and my account is disabled.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jung taekwon, Aug 5, 2018.

1. I can’t sign in

I don't know how and when it happened but my login page shows Administrator, and my account is disabled.

:)

Jung taekwon, Aug 5, 2018
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can’t sign in :cool:

jmcslob, Sep 25, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 25, 2018
  4. I can’t sign in

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

I can’t sign in

1. I can’t sign in - Similar Threads - can’t sign

2. Can’t sign in without internet. Not option to sign out either.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t sign in without internet. Not option to sign out either.: Got a new computer and signed in yesterday, was connected to wifi and everything was fine. When going to a different location without wifi I cannot sign in without wifi. There is also no option to sign in without wifi or to sign out....
  3. Can’t sign in without internet. Not option to sign out either.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign in without internet. Not option to sign out either.: Got a new computer and signed in yesterday, was connected to wifi and everything was fine. When going to a different location without wifi I cannot sign in without wifi. There is also no option to sign in without wifi or to sign out....
  4. Can’t sign in without internet. Not option to sign out either.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After setting up my new laptop, it says I should sign in , but the can’t

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After setting up my new laptop, it says I should sign in , but the can’t: After setting up my new laptop, it says I should sign in , but the can’t . What might be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-setting-up-my-new-laptop-it-says-i-should/d6b52926-a2c4-469d-bf2a-14cde116016e
  6. I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...: I can’t sign into my pc where it says password it’s not working and it says it’s locked so I can’t get in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-on-my-pc-the-password-isnt-working/b1089e92-b141-44c4-9bda-4d7de04437e1
  7. I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...

I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...: I can’t sign into my pc where it says password it’s not working and it says it’s locked so I can’t get in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-on-my-pc-the-password-isnt-working/b1089e92-b141-44c4-9bda-4d7de04437e1
  8. I can’t sign in on my pc the password isn’t working and it says it’s been locked so idk how...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Can’t sign into windows after attempted clean boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t sign into windows after attempted clean boot.: My computer kept blue screening so I attempted a clean boot, but I think I accidentally disabled the wrong programs. Now my start screen just says “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to reset your pin” but it wont let me reset it. And its giving me an...
  10. Can’t sign into windows after attempted clean boot.

Can’t sign into windows after attempted clean boot.: My computer kept blue screening so I attempted a clean boot, but I think I accidentally disabled the wrong programs. Now my start screen just says “Something happened and your pin isn’t available. Click to reset your pin” but it wont let me reset it. And its giving me an...