Windows 10: I can't switch the internet I am connected to

Discus and support I can't switch the internet I am connected to in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello guys, so one day I woke up and I am trying to click on all of these buttons Screenshot by Lightshot none of them work. I found a annoying way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShadowWolf, Aug 22, 2015.

1. I can't switch the internet I am connected to

Hello guys, so one day I woke up and I am trying to click on all of these buttons Screenshot by Lightshot none of them work. I found a annoying way around this though, to put my comp to sleep and in the screen where you type a password I can change my network. I did not install anything to cause this problem.

:)

ShadowWolf, Aug 22, 2015

2. I am connected to the internet, but when I am trying to scan a document or update my transactions in Quicken I suddenly get a message that a connection to internet is not found.

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

This issue may occur due to corrupt network drivers or settings. I suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run network adapter troubleshooter and check if it helps.

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box in taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Network Adapter".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 2:

Please also run Internet connections troubleshooter and check.

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box in taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Internet Connections".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Method 3:

If issue persists uninstall the network adapter drivers and re-install the same and check if that fixes the issue.

Follow the steps to uninstall the network adapter drivers.

a. Press Windows Key + X and then click
    Device Manager.

b. Expand Network adapters.

c. Right on the Network Adapter and select uninstall.

e. Restart the computer.

Once completed, restart your computer. Your network adapter Drivers will automatically install.

You may also logon to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest drivers and get it installed.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 22, 2015
  3. PerEldh Win User
    I am connected to the internet, but when I am trying to scan a document or update my transactions in Quicken I suddenly get a message that a connection to internet is not found.

I am connected to the internet, but when I am trying to scan a document or update my transactions in Quicken I suddenly get a message that a connection to internet is not found. I have Windows 10

PerEldh, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

I can't switch the internet I am connected to

1. I can't switch the internet I am connected to - Similar Threads - can't switch internet

2. I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!: Every time I go online the browsers work perfectly, but when I use the store apps or Xbox apps on Windows 10 I get an error and won't connect, it helps because I don't want to reset my entire system....
  3. I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!: Every time I go online the browsers work perfectly, but when I use the store apps or Xbox apps on Windows 10 I get an error and won't connect, it helps because I don't want to reset my entire system....
  4. I am connected to the Internet but not to the Store!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am

windows thinks I am not connected to the internet but I am: Settings tells me I am connected to the internet but for some reason windows 10 up to date does not think I am. So far I cannot find a fix even used Geeks but nothing fixes. Below is the error message I get when attempting to use the feedback process....
  6. I can't connect to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to internet: I'm not sure where else to turn for this problem. I bought my laptop used about 2 years ago, I'm not sure how long it was used before then. It is an Acer Aspire E5-523 running Windows 10 Home (and for some reason, under Windows specifications, the version says 2004) Ever...
  7. Not connected to the internet, but I am!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not connected to the internet, but I am!: overnight windows has decided to stop working correctly and forced an update to version 2004. internet gone slow is an understatement although I am still connected. Steam, Origin, blizzard and epic sign in but say I'm offline. it also times out when searching on Microsoft...
  8. I am connected to the wifi but no internet connection?

I am connected to the wifi but no internet connection?: I am connected and it sais no internet connection? And when i trouble shoot i get "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" and i cant remember what i did but i reset some wifi things from my wifi. submitted by /u/BigBrainViktor [link] [comments]...
  9. I can't connect to the internet

I can't connect to the internet: So this morning I started my computer and found that my conexion wasn't working, I tried plugging and unplugging the ethernet cable, restarted the router and when that didn't work I used windows diagnostics and it says that "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration" I...
  10. My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am

My computer thinks i am not connected to the internet but i am: I can browse the web normally, just my computer doesn't think I am connected, therefore cortana etc. is not working. I already tried the troubleshooter and got no help?...