Windows 10: I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner

Discus and support I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm the only user of my pc win10 and the admin surely. The problem is I can neither delete program files nor make any changes. I've been struggling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by asu., Nov 30, 2023.

1. asu. Win User

I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner

I'm the only user of my pc win10 and the admin surely. The problem is I can neither delete program files nor make any changes. I've been struggling with it for a long time. I double checked the owner on properties>security>advanced but still can't do anything and there are many files to be deleted. When I try adding my account on properties> security it says "failed to enumerate objects in the container. access is denied". I literally have no control on my PC. I HAVE THE OWNERSHIP OF THE FILES. Nothing I've tried helped at all and I need help ASAP

:)

2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Nov 30, 2023
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner :cool:

jmcslob, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

1. I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner - Similar Threads - can't full control

2. I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner: I'm the only user of my pc win10 and the admin surely. The problem is I can neither delete program files nor make any changes. I've been struggling with it for a long time. I double checked the owner on properties>security>advanced but still can't do anything and there are...
  3. I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't take the full control even though I'm the owner: I'm the only user of my pc win10 and the admin surely. The problem is I can neither delete program files nor make any changes. I've been struggling with it for a long time. I double checked the owner on properties>security>advanced but still can't do anything and there are...
  4. I cannot take full control of folders even as the administrator; how to fix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot take full control of folders even as the administrator; how to fix: Even as the administrator on my Windows 10 Pro 64bit pc and system builder of my pc I cannot change files from read only; it will act like it is applied; to include acting like it is scanning and applying to files in folders; but after exiting the file properties after...
  5. I cannot take full control of folders even as the administrator; how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot take full control of folders even as the administrator; how to fix: Even as the administrator on my Windows 10 Pro 64bit pc and system builder of my pc I cannot change files from read only; it will act like it is applied; to include acting like it is scanning and applying to files in folders; but after exiting the file properties after...
  6. I cannot take full control of folders even as the administrator; how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet though ethernet even though I'm connected: Howdy. About two weeks ago, my internet to my windows 10 stopped working. I use Ubuntu 20.04 and have Windows 10 running through my Vmware 16 player. I've tried connecting NAT, Bridge, and Host with Vmware with no luck. I've even flushed the Windows system with no luck. Any...
  8. Can't Install software even though I'm an administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't Install software even though I'm an administrator: Hello, I have this issue where I can't install some software. A dialog box appears which says "This app has been blocked for your protection." Even though my user account is adminstrator, I can't un block this software. PLease help...
  9. Can't remove folder even though I am the owner of it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't remove folder even though I am the owner of it?: Hi I am trying to delete Riot Games from my computer but it wont let me even though I have taken ownership of the file.. It says that I need authorization from the user im currently logged into to make changes to the folder? :/ 87618
  10. Access issues (EVEN THOUGH I'M THE OWNER...)

in Windows 10 Support
    Access issues (EVEN THOUGH I'M THE OWNER...): I'm beyond frustrated with this crap. But here it goes. I'm TRYING to delete my steam directory on my games partition on my SSD because it's not working properly and I want to just delete it and start fresh (since the only game in it is fallout 4). When I try to delete it,...