Windows 10: I can't turn off the battery saver and can't change level of performance.

Discus and support I can't turn off the battery saver and can't change level of performance. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Please help me for fixing it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NihadHuseynov, Jul 22, 2018.

1. I can't turn off the battery saver and can't change level of performance.

I can't turn off the battery saver and can't change level of performance. 998fc524-394d-4fc8-8692-c25fef1c5b37?upload=true.jpg

Please help me for fixing it.

:)

NihadHuseynov, Jul 22, 2018
  2. nCogNeato Win User
    nCogNeato, Jul 22, 2018
  3. davidhk Win User
    what does the battery saver actually do?

To be 110% honest, I wouldn't even care to consider using that option.
    I am most certain that I will know when my laptop battery is getting low.
    And when that happens I will take step to recharge it.
    Will you ?

Furthermore, Battery Saver will turn on automatically when battery level is below 20%. That's good enough for me.

davidhk, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Dalokohs Win User

I can't turn off the battery saver and can't change level of performance.

Cannot turn on Battery Saver Mode

Basically, whenever my laptop is unplugged, I can't set my battery mode to the lowest performance mode (best battery life).

I have owned the laptop for around half a year and I was able to turn on battery saver, but for whatever reason it won't turn on.

The meter thing where you choose the power mode will show that it's on battery saver, but battery saver will not turn on. Reopening the battery panel shows that it's still at a higher performance level.

Dalokohs, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

I can't turn off the battery saver and can't change level of performance.

1. I can't turn off the battery saver and can't change level of performance. - Similar Threads - can't turn off

2. I can't turn on my battery saver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't turn on my battery saver.: My laptop is still at 8%, no matter how much I charge it. I thought it's because my battery saver isn't turned on, so I went to Battery Settings only to find the Battery Saver toggle grayed, I can't turn it on. I even adjusted the Power Mode, still it won't work. Now I got 2...
  3. I can't turn on my battery saver.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't turn on my battery saver.: My laptop is still at 8%, no matter how much I charge it. I thought it's because my battery saver isn't turned on, so I went to Battery Settings only to find the Battery Saver toggle grayed, I can't turn it on. I even adjusted the Power Mode, still it won't work. Now I got 2...
  4. I can't turn on my battery saver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can't turn off battery life extender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't turn off battery life extender: So I remeber turning on a battery life extender but I can't turn it off, when I go to battery settings there is no option to turn it off where the option schould be. Does someone know an other way to turn this off....
  6. can't turn off screen saver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't turn off screen saver: So I set the screen saver to none and pressed apply but the screen still turns off and locks after the time i set in the grayed box. submitted by /u/star-dash-438 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ku77fj/cant_turn_off_screen_saver/
  7. Can't turn battery saver off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't turn battery saver off: when my laptop is unplugged, even if it has 100%, the battery saver is on. I switch it to off in settings, then it automatically resets to on, and I cant switch it off....
  8. After the recent update, Battery Saver can't be turned on ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After the recent update, Battery Saver can't be turned on ?: Hi, I've just updated to the newest version of windows and after doing so, the battery saver button (with a leaf) can no longer be turned on. I've also changed to the recommended balanced version, and the battery slider will also not allow me to adjust it to the best battery...
  9. Unable to turn off Battery saver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to turn off Battery saver: Hello guys, i can*t turn off the battery saver..do u know why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-turn-off-battery-saver/2fcc8775-4013-4054-9b22-727bfcd2fdd6
  10. Turn On or Off Battery Saver in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Battery Saver in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Battery Saver in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Battery Saver in Windows 10 Windows 10 introduces a new battery saver feature that conserves your PC's battery by limiting background activity and adjusting hardware settings. Battery saver will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to turn batter saver off on computer