Windows 10: I can't update the new patch.

Discus and support I can't update the new patch. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Today my windows 10 get the new patch but I got error in the windows update in this picture [img] 23576 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Akane, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Akane Win User

I can't update the new patch.

Today my windows 10 get the new patch but I got error in the windows update

in this picture

I can't update the new patch. [​IMG]

:)

Akane, Sep 21, 2015

2. Some Suggestions for NSU

Whenever new version of NSU becomes available it forces user to Upgrade it for further use but some users really can't upgrade it everytime. So Nokia please give us freedom to update NSU or not to update. If NSU is having new phones to update and user
    also have the phone in new list then only tell to update it otherwise users already having NSU for their mobiles plese let them use their current version of NSU. Also release small patches for new phone supported by NSU and patches should be Model specific
    so users having any of the new phone supported by NSU they can download and apply patch to upgrade their phones using NSU.

swap002---01, Sep 21, 2015
  3. Nuf2012 Win User
    Nuf2012, Sep 21, 2015
  4. I can't update the new patch.

youravinalarrrf, Sep 21, 2015
Thema:

I can't update the new patch.

1. I can't update the new patch. - Similar Threads - can't update patch

2. Update on Patch for Curl

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update on Patch for Curl: Can I get an update on the fix for CVE-2023-38545 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-on-patch-for-curl/cc17fd5c-cb7c-4e81-add7-edb861330136
  3. Update on Patch for Curl

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update on Patch for Curl: Can I get an update on the fix for CVE-2023-38545 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-on-patch-for-curl/cc17fd5c-cb7c-4e81-add7-edb861330136
  4. KB5028166 patch update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5028166 patch update: Hi,When my computer is was on Windows 10 patch KB5028166 got installed which is now causing issues connecting with SAP via tableau SAP BW Connection Failure Error 38348CCE After Installing Windows Patch Tableau Software.My computer is now upgraded Windows 11 and I am not...
  5. KB5028166 patch update

KB5028166 patch update: Hi,When my computer is was on Windows 10 patch KB5028166 got installed which is now causing issues connecting with SAP via tableau SAP BW Connection Failure Error 38348CCE After Installing Windows Patch Tableau Software.My computer is now upgraded Windows 11 and I am not...
  6. i can't update the new updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't update the new updates: Hey i can't update the new updates in my device , when i want to update it , it shows that some update was installed and some are failed and it shows that restart your device and when i restart it the update are can't install and shows failure those update that was installed...
  7. i can't update the new updates

i can't update the new updates: Hey i can't update the new updates in my device , when i want to update it , it shows that some update was installed and some are failed and it shows that restart your device and when i restart it the update are can't install and shows failure those update that was installed...
  8. I can't update to the new version of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't update to the new version of Windows: Hello, I can't update my Windows 10 to the new version. I currently have Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.1556, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Ti, Intel Core i5-10300H, 8RAM. After installing the update in the blue box "Working with updates. Do not turn off computer", a black screen...
  9. I can't update to the new version of Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update to the new version of Windows: Hello, I can't update my Windows 10 to the new version. I currently have Windows 10 Pro 1909 build 18363.1556, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Ti, Intel Core i5-10300H, 8RAM. After installing the update in the blue box "Working with updates. Do not turn off computer", a black screen...
  10. New Windows updates patch older KBs?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows updates patch older KBs?: I ran a vulnerability scan and the results show some hosts had a lot missing patches from several years ago. They are now getting patched monthly and have for the last year. So if those older patches didn't get applied, do the new ones fix those vulnerabilities or do I still...