Windows 10: I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything

Discus and support I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i have 3 problem in my windows 11 home in Asus Tuf Gamming t15.1.First problem is i cant download any apps in my microsoft store. Its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zoro Noazoro, Mar 4, 2024.

1. I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything

Hello everyone, i have 3 problem in my windows 11 home in Asus Tuf Gamming t15.1.First problem is i cant download any apps in my microsoft store. Its always pop up messages "There are eror in the end olease try again". I try restar, reset and repair this with many method but still not working. Please help2.Second my windows 11 home cant upgrade to windows 11 pro. The SN that i but accept by windows but when its start upgrading still 0% and i got pop up message "we cant upgrade this device right now please cek your connection.....". I was try to restart my windows and still want work. I try to

:)

Zoro Noazoro, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything

1. I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything - Similar Threads - cant upgrade home

2. I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant upgrade win 11 home to pro and my microsoft store can't download anything: Hello everyone, i have 3 problem in my windows 11 home in Asus Tuf Gamming t15.1.First problem is i cant download any apps in my microsoft store. Its always pop up messages "There are eror in the end olease try again". I try restar, reset and repair this with many method but...
  3. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I want to download a game I press install and it does nothing, I keep pressing it multiple times. A minute later I get the icon "try again later" "something happened on our end". This has been happening for a while now, anything that has to do with Microsoft I cant...
  4. I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store

I can't download anything on the Microsoft Store: Whenever I want to download a game I press install and it does nothing, I keep pressing it multiple times. A minute later I get the icon "try again later" "something happened on our end". This has been happening for a while now, anything that has to do with Microsoft I cant...
  5. i cant download anything from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant download anything from microsoft store: on windows 10 after downloading xbox i cant install anything from microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-anything-from-microsoft-store/acff0ac1-bdb9-4962-8956-7adf6e308ca8
  6. i cant download anything from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download anything from microsoft store: on windows 10 after downloading xbox i cant install anything from microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-anything-from-microsoft-store/acff0ac1-bdb9-4962-8956-7adf6e308ca8
  7. Microsoft store cant download anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store cant download anything: Hello!My problem is that when i tried to download doom eternal from game pass my microsoft store frozed and I closed it and now i can't download anything andmy download section in microsoft store is loading and never stops....
  8. I cant download anything on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download anything on microsoft store: Hello guys, i need help, i buyed a pc and all programs was working perfectly. My first download on microsoft store was asphalt 9 legends, i was playing it a long time, then i needed to update this game and i tried to do it, i pressed the update button, but then it crashed...
  9. Microsoft store cant download anything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store cant download anything: I can't download anything off of microsoft store it repeatedly says "unexpected error" or " something happened on our side" I'd be glad if you can help...
  10. I can't download anything in the microsoft store.

I can't download anything in the microsoft store.: I click on 'start download' and the download starts, but after a couple of seconds, it says 'error'. The error code is (0xc8000442). I have tried all of the methods posted on the web but none of them work. Please help!...