Windows 10: I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(

Discus and support I can't upload videos to YouTube! :( in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I recently just updated my Windows 10 to the recent update and now I can't upload videos to YouTube. This is bad because I usually try to upload every... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BellaGamer518, Oct 3, 2016.

1. I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(

I recently just updated my Windows 10 to the recent update and now I can't upload videos to YouTube. This is bad because I usually try to upload every other day atleast and I haven't been able to upload a PC video in four days. My friend's having this same problem. Help! I can't upload videos to YouTube! :( :(

:)

BellaGamer518, Oct 3, 2016
  2. hamletboy Win User

Need Youtube application for Nokia 700 Zeta......

yes i know.

But it's not have all youtube videos.

Some videos are missing in youtube downloader......so only i need youtube apps.

Also i can't able to upload videos in youtube.

hamletboy, Oct 3, 2016
  3. YouTube via microsoft, getting to my channel for account

Can't get into my YouTube account to upload video through Microsoft. Accepts my sign in, but can't upload or see my channel.

Karen Hampton, Oct 3, 2016
  4. Jaz210 Win User

I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(

Try using a different browser.

Jaz210, Oct 3, 2016
Thema:

I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(

1. I can't upload videos to YouTube! :( - Similar Threads - can't upload videos

2. Fix Error Upload Video YouTube AboFlah Fix Error Create Video YouTube Shorts AboFlah

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix Error Upload Video YouTube AboFlah Fix Error Create Video YouTube Shorts AboFlah: 6hkgjrces6ujkhfesuykifg3wfhjgyjfewuk6gjewfutjfegjyerjrfgy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-error-upload-video-youtube-aboflah-fix-error/579fb9fb-f1be-4d46-ab22-3e54ddcc9139
  3. Fix Error Upload Video YouTube AboFlah Fix Error Create Video YouTube Shorts AboFlah

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix Error Upload Video YouTube AboFlah Fix Error Create Video YouTube Shorts AboFlah: 6hkgjrces6ujkhfesuykifg3wfhjgyjfewuk6gjewfutjfegjyerjrfgy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-error-upload-video-youtube-aboflah-fix-error/579fb9fb-f1be-4d46-ab22-3e54ddcc9139
  4. Error Upload Video YouTube Tech and Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Upload Video YouTube Tech and Gaming: Yes yes yes yes yes yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-upload-video-youtube-tech-and-gaming/432d44f9-e062-4882-af45-257d52dd72dc
  5. Error Upload Video YouTube Tech and Gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Upload Video YouTube Tech and Gaming: Yes yes yes yes yes yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-upload-video-youtube-tech-and-gaming/432d44f9-e062-4882-af45-257d52dd72dc
  6. I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video I uploaded that was using the song "Together" on...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video I uploaded that was using the song "Together" on...: For some reason, I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video using the song "Together" on the Windows 10 Photos app. However, the song that it said was used in the video was "Chris Burrink - Confidence", and I am very confused. Anyway, I want to submit a dispute, but first, I...
  7. I can't play youtube video on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't play youtube video on windows 10: When I try to play any videos from youtube it give me error videos won't load an error occurred, try again later https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-youtube-video-on-windows-10/d8ed0a28-92af-406d-8d0b-69a282328869
  8. Uploading Youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uploading Youtube videos: Hi, I am trying to upload or even play back video I recorded on youtube but screen starts flashing and unknown error comes up?? What do I do?? Also how do I add a device to google play. I downloaded a song on one device and want to move it to another but when I try and...
  9. Can't watch videos on youtube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  10. How to upload a video made with Windows 10's video editor to YouTube

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to upload a video made with Windows 10's video editor to YouTube: So I used the Windows 10 Photo/Video app to make a video. Then I clicked on the share button and selected YouTube. It asked for my email and password, which I entered. Next it popped up a window titled "Google Sign In" stating "Please copy this code, switch to your...