Windows 10: I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(

Discus and support I can't upload videos to YouTube! :( in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I recently just updated my Windows 10 to the recent update and now I can't upload videos to YouTube. This is bad because I usually try to upload every... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by BellaGamer518, Oct 3, 2016.

1. I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(

I recently just updated my Windows 10 to the recent update and now I can't upload videos to YouTube. This is bad because I usually try to upload every other day atleast and I haven't been able to upload a PC video in four days. My friend's having this same problem. Help! I can't upload videos to YouTube! :( :(

:)

BellaGamer518, Oct 3, 2016
  2. hamletboy Win User

Need Youtube application for Nokia 700 Zeta......

yes i know.

But it's not have all youtube videos.

Some videos are missing in youtube downloader......so only i need youtube apps.

Also i can't able to upload videos in youtube.

hamletboy, Oct 3, 2016
  3. YouTube via microsoft, getting to my channel for account

Can't get into my YouTube account to upload video through Microsoft. Accepts my sign in, but can't upload or see my channel.

Karen Hampton, Oct 3, 2016
  4. Jaz210 Win User

I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(

Try using a different browser.

Jaz210, Oct 3, 2016
Thema:

I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(

1. I can't upload videos to YouTube! :( - Similar Threads - can't upload videos

2. Video upload

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video upload: I uploaded a video off my computer, but it's taking a long time. It's like it's stuck or frozen, it's taking way to long. What's the problem and what can I do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-upload/9e755ff0-2a92-4089-ac98-a3124e789a46"
  3. How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use the Share feature to upload a video from the Photos app to YouTube?: Hello, There's an issue with the Photos app that prevents you from being able to share videos to YouTube. I noticed that there was a post regarding the issue last year, but I think there was a misunderstanding. When using the Photos app, you get an option to "Upload to...
  4. Can't watch videos on youtube

Can't watch videos on youtube: So i tried to go fullscreen on youtube , but i get a white page ... i heard sound , but can't see anything ... .. in normal mode it' working ok .. i post two random screenshots .... BTW i dont know why i have that secure in top ... two days ago it was all working normally...
  5. YouTube Videos

YouTube Videos: I have a new PC with fully updated software. All websites work great, EXCEPT YouTube. I cannot play YouTube Videos. Do I have to switch to Chrome to use YouTube? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos/e6c7bff6-7334-4230-855a-e3aee895b0ba
  6. How to upload a video made with Windows 10's video editor to YouTube

How to upload a video made with Windows 10's video editor to YouTube: So I used the Windows 10 Photo/Video app to make a video. Then I clicked on the share button and selected YouTube. It asked for my email and password, which I entered. Next it popped up a window titled "Google Sign In" stating "Please copy this code, switch to your...
  7. I can't play any web-based videos (youtube, etc.)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't play any web-based videos (youtube, etc.): Hi, I can't watch videos online on the website such as YouTube and many others. The audio comes out, but not the picture. I'm on Windows 10, it was ok until a few weeks ago suddenly it just went blank. Please help, I can't do my work and research if I can't view the...
  8. How come I can't watch YouTube videos?

in Browsers and Email
    How come I can't watch YouTube videos?: How come I can't watch YouTube videos in my chrome browser? It keeps on loading and loading. I restart the computer and it is still not working. How can I fix YouTube not playing issue? Any help? 74468
  9. No Video in YouTube Music Videos.

in Browsers and Email
    No Video in YouTube Music Videos.: Hi folks, Just like the title said, my problem is that I'm not getting any video when I try to watch a music video on YouTube. In the past all I've had to do was reload the page and then it would work, but after smashing F5 hundreds of times I've come to the conclusion...
  10. Downloading Youtube Videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Downloading Youtube Videos: i noticed yesterday that i can no longer use ********************* to download youtube videos. i tried another downloader for youtube and no luck with it either. also rightclick is disabled when performing it on the video. i would like suggestions on which extension or...