Windows 10: I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager

Discus and support I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi. I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager and it downloaded and installed an update. However after the update I noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Mcd73165, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Mcd73165 Win User

I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager

Hi. I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager and it downloaded and installed an update. However after the update I noticed that the Intel Graphics Settings was missing from both the desktop right click menu and the Control Panel itself. I did a System Restore and that fixed the issue (and rolled back the driver). I really don't need the Intel Graphics Settings but I like things that are supposed to be there to be there (I'm kind of obsessive that way). I haven't tried finding and downloading the Graphics Driver software from the Internet to see if that will work without causing my issue. Note that I have no problem(s) with the current Display Driver. I just try keeping things up to date. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Mark

:)

Mcd73165, Jun 28, 2018
  2. KH55 Win User

Intel graphics control panel

Intel graphics control panel question: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad R500 running Windows 10, with Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) graphics. I can't bring up the Intel graphics control panel. I have the impression
    it's not available because the age of the Thinkpad makes Windows 10 drivers not available. Any answers?

3. DaveM121 Win User
    Intel Graphics Settings

Your best option is to re-install the Intel HD Graphics driver software, which will include the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel

Make a note of the version of your HD Graphics - You will find this in Device Manager - Display Driver (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Go to the
    Intel Website
    and download the latest driver for that version of Intel HD Graphics

DaveM121, Jun 28, 2018
  4. kaptsea Win User

Clipped Intel Graphics Control Panel

Hello ladies and gentlemen

Quite a strange problem appeared the past year where my intel control panel is not displayed correctly. I currently have the latest drivers and software according to intel.

My control panel appears to be clipped like this

I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager [​IMG]

I could go on and on but you get the idea.

The thing is that I have tried everything I have thought of and it appears to have no effect over the situation.

My specs are :

i5-4300m cpu with the HD 4600 intel HD graphics
    an 8970m gpu
    windows 10
    an ssd and an hybrid hdd

This is a laptop

Things I have tried :
    Reinstalling the drivers from scratch
    isntalling only the intel drivers
    installing only the amd drivers
    installing older drivers and software (intel ones)

My problem persists. Anyone has any ideas?

kaptsea, Jun 28, 2018
Thema:

1. I checked for Graphic Driver updates today using Device Manager - Similar Threads - checked Graphic Driver

2. Graphics driver not showing in device manager nor in windows update option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver not showing in device manager nor in windows update option: I installed radeon adrenaline software for amd radeon hd 8670m but it stuck on 98 percent so I force shutdown the lap and switche on again but the lap get stuck in loading screen so I entered in safe mode and deleted the amd driver from device adapter I choose the option that...
  3. Graphics driver not showing in device manager nor in windows update option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics driver not showing in device manager nor in windows update option: I installed radeon adrenaline software for amd radeon hd 8670m but it stuck on 98 percent so I force shutdown the lap and switche on again but the lap get stuck in loading screen so I entered in safe mode and deleted the amd driver from device adapter I choose the option that...
  4. Graphics driver not showing in device manager nor in windows update option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Devices and Drivers, Graphics

Devices and Drivers, Graphics: Good evening. So, I have this problem with my graphics drivers, whenever I start up the pc, Windows starts using dedicated graphics card Nvidia instead of Intel Integrated graphics card. And it worries me a lot because I must save energy and I want to elongate the lifespan of...
  6. Blank screen, disabled graphics driver in device manager

Blank screen, disabled graphics driver in device manager: Hi, I have a gaming laptop and usually the screen hooked up to my tv as I only using it for gaming. The last time it was being used having no issues, was connected to the TV with a HDMI cable, was shut off and I didn’t see any problems. I didn’t use it it for around a month...
  7. Using device manager to update drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using device manager to update drivers: So I got a new Asus zenbook. Sadly the oem app is crap as I have to manually download each driver update and install them. What’s worst is the ones that I already installed via windows update is still there in that app. So is it safer to just use device manager? (Nothings...
  8. NVIDIA graphic driver updated but device manager shows incorrect version

NVIDIA graphic driver updated but device manager shows incorrect version: The NVIDIA Geforce Experience app alerted me that there is a newer driver. I installed/updated it but the device manager is still showing the previous version. It should show the latest version/date. The one in the device manger states: 10/22/2019 but in the app, it states:...
  9. Error code: 43 in Device Manager for Graphics driver

Error code: 43 in Device Manager for Graphics driver: My pc is an HP Pavilion 15 and the graphics drivers are AMD Radeon(TM) R5 Graphics and AMD Radeon(TM) R8 M445DX. Yes, I've tried installing the drivers through the amd and doesn't work, tried uninstalling them and reinstalling them but keep getting error/code 43. the only...
  10. update drivers in device manager

update drivers in device manager: I need to update drivers, audio, keyboard, and more. Is it best to do this from device manager or elsewhere or not at all. 104015

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd hd 8970m not activating in windows 10