Windows 10: I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...

Discus and support I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9 legend. what can I do? I've also tried restarting several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yakub Abdul, Feb 27, 2024.

1. I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...

I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9 legend. what can I do? I've also tried restarting several times

:)

Yakub Abdul, Feb 27, 2024

2. Asphalt 9:Legends not working

I just downloaded Asphalt 9:Legends from Microsoft store on my windows 10 PC, but it keeps asking for an internet connection although i have a working internet connection. I use a USB modem, could this affect the game's network access in any way? No problem
    with Asphalt 8:Airborne whatsoever.

TusharDhanai, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    USB Gamepad not working in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you receive an error, ‘USB device has not been recognized’ when you connect the Redgear Smartline Gamepad to your computer. I’ll help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you able to connect any other USB device to the computer?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article
    Error: “USB Device not recognized"
    except for Method 1 & 2.

Alternatively, you can try connecting any other controller to the computer and check.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 27, 2024
  4. Agni0795 Win User

I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...

USB Gamepad not working in Windows 10

Hi

I am using Redgear Smartline Gamepad for more than a year now and it has been working great with my Windows 10 laptop until recently.

One day after plugging in the device, I received a notification that the USB device connected has not been recognized and may have malfunctioned. I tried a few times by connecting and disconnecting the gamepad but in vain.

I reinstalled the driver that came along with the gamepad and after installation I didn't receive that notification and the gamepad's Analog light lit up and it showed up in my list of devices connected. However, I couldn't use the gamepad for any of the
    games I earlier used to play with the same gamepad. I decided to calibrate it.

I went into my list of devices, went into the properties of the gamepad, but while calibrating, it showed that the device is not connected and asked me to retry. I disconnected and connected it again, and this time was able to start the calibration process
    but again the same notification popped up. But after disconnecting and connecting once more, the very fast notification that the USB device has not been recognized showed up once again.

I would appreciate it anyone helps me with this problem, as I can't diagnose whether it's a problem with Windows or the gamepad. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to test it out on another machine but I will immediately update here once I do so.

I am running Windows 10 1903.

Regards

Agni0795, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...

1. I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9... - Similar Threads - connected USB gamepad

2. I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9...: I connected my USB gamepad to PC which was identified but it is not working for Asphalt 9 legend. what can I do? I've also tried restarting several times...
  3. Asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: HelloI wanted a solution to this frustrating problem of asphalt 9 legends stuck on loading screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it many times but still it isn't working. The game opens, gameloft logo comes, song plays and then the screen becomes black. Kindly suggest me...
  4. asphalt 9 not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 not working on my laptop: asphalt 9 is not working on my laptop it has been updated to latest version of windows means 20H2 and whenever i launch the game it shows black gameloft logo screen and also the weird stuff is that it opens game in small window not in maximize full screen. ive mailed gameloft...
  5. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: it is not opening after its update when I open it gameloft 2020 appears after a while automaticaly it closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9/5d180856-72e3-4277-b2c3-3af7d0350c45
  6. asphalt 9 is not working in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 is not working in my pc: Hi i am a gamer and i had downloaded asphalt 9 for some days and used it and a new update came and i decided to download it and after downloading the update the game only shows the gameloft screen and closes and since then i am not able to play it and ,my computer even meets...
  7. asphalt 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9: i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me...
  8. asphalt 9 didn't install on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 didn't install on my pc.: I'm using windows 10. intel HD graphics 4400. Ram 4gb. Directx 12. Intel i3-4150 3.5Ghz. I meet all the requirements to play asphalt 9 game. but the game didn't show launch or install tab on my pc in store. please say why?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Asphalt 9:Legends not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9:Legends not working: I just downloaded Asphalt 9:Legends from Microsoft store on my windows 10 PC, but it keeps asking for an internet connection although i have a working internet connection. I use a USB modem, could this affect the game's network access in any way? No problem with Asphalt...
  10. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf