Windows 10: I could not installed D-Link Modem in my pc........help me

Discus and support I could not installed D-Link Modem in my pc........help me in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i was trying to install it, its shown that..."(This app has blocked for your protection) An administrator has blocked you from running this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rocky Gibson, Oct 26, 2015.

1. I could not installed D-Link Modem in my pc........help me

When i was trying to install it, its shown that..."(This app has blocked for your protection) An administrator has blocked you from running this app.For more information, contact the administrator."...................help me please............

:)

Rocky Gibson, Oct 26, 2015

2. Two user account settings

Thanks Microsoft community for the precious help .

My problem regarding standard and administrator login has been resolved.

But I need little more help to install D link modem/ dongle on this windows 10 OS.

As I connect this dongle to the pc it gives note that this programme is untrusted and blocked by administrator ; so please tell me how to change settings so that the system will allow this modem to install on this system . Or I couldnot understand the drivers
    given in the modem are not compitable with this win 10. The modem I purchased is compitable with windows 8 system .

Please explain regarding the installation issue.

Thanking you.

S.B.Katkade, Oct 26, 2015
  3. D-Link DWM-156 USB Modem blocked by Windows 10

Steps 2 install D-Link Modem-156 in windows 10.

1. Open the patch file. Do not connect the modem to pc.

2. wait till it says :searching for usb port & then connect the d-link modem

3. wait until it says "press any key to continue". After all the files are installed remove the modem again from the port.

4. restart the pc

5. reconnect the d-link modem

6. open the installer located in the modem

the application will be installed successfully

in shaa allah

Step 1. Download the link given by hossain

Dr.RashidManzar, Oct 26, 2015
  4. badrobot Win User

I could not installed D-Link Modem in my pc........help me

I don't understand why you need to install a modem on your PC.

badrobot, Oct 26, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Maybe he means router? I don't think D-link makes modems.

If so they come with setup discs.

Ztruker, Oct 27, 2015
  6. Word Man Win User
    Is this your own laptop or a work laptop? If yours, did you buy/receive it second-hand or buy it from a retail store?

Word Man, Oct 27, 2015
  7. JohnC Win User
    JohnC, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

I could not installed D-Link Modem in my pc........help me

1. I could not installed D-Link Modem in my pc........help me - Similar Threads - installed Link Modem

2. Please help me in my pc the install windows window could not complete the installation.to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me in my pc the install windows window could not complete the installation.to...: Microsoft team from few days the install window window could not complete installation.to install window on this computer restart the installation is coming please help me...
  3. How do I install my D-Link modem on my Lenovo windows 11 pro laptop. It is saying "The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I install my D-Link modem on my Lenovo windows 11 pro laptop. It is saying "The...: How do I install my D-Link modem on my Lenovo windows 11 pro laptop. It is saying "The administrator has blocked you from running the app". Please help....
  4. How do I install my D-Link modem on my Lenovo windows 11 pro laptop. It is saying "The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install my D-Link modem on my Lenovo windows 11 pro laptop. It is saying "The...: How do I install my D-Link modem on my Lenovo windows 11 pro laptop. It is saying "The administrator has blocked you from running the app". Please help....
  5. Could not connect to the modem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Could not connect to the modem: i want to ask, I just upgraded win 7 to win 10 the next day I replaced the old antivirus to Microsoft defense and after that I couldn't connect to the modem usually the service is written "Service: Not connected / connected" but after changing to "Service: Service is...
  6. D link modem is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D link modem is not working: Whenever i insert a d link modem it shows blocked for your protection.How can i resolve this to run my modem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-link-modem-is-not-working/7e2b4cac-9a97-4b2b-884b-b2ea2aad0279
  7. WINDOW 10 BLOCK MY D-LINK MODEM

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOW 10 BLOCK MY D-LINK MODEM: Sir, window 10 block my D-LINK modem. So tell me how to use my D-LINK modem in my window 10. thanks. Each time i plug in my D-Link Modem in my window 10. it will show an administrator has block you from running this program. I have done a lot but no solution. pls help me out...
  8. D Link DWP 156 USB Modem

D Link DWP 156 USB Modem: D Link DWP 156 USB Modem is blocked from installing its software on windows 10 may I know the reason? also I would like to know the work around for installing it....
  9. D-Link Modem 157

D-Link Modem 157: Why Why Why ???? is windows 10 blocking my D-Link Modem 157 insallation?? I can not even run it as administrator from browsing or from the command prompt Somebody PLEASE Help It keep on telling me it is blocked for my protection ?? but I always used it before the latest...
  10. Cannot install D Link modem , windows not recognizing the drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot install D Link modem , windows not recognizing the drive: Please see the screenshot below: https://i.stack.imgur.com/gOhPm.jpg The first time I inserted the modem it showed in the File Explorer view. After that first time, when I tried to insert the modem again it is showing as the black D drive icon. I tried to fix the thing...