Windows 10: I currently using windows 10 pro. Can you help me on how to turn off automatic windows...

Discus and support I currently using windows 10 pro. Can you help me on how to turn off automatic windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I currently using windows 10 pro. Can you help me on how to turn off automatic windows update in this OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TofayelAhmed1, Jul 18, 2018.

1. I currently using windows 10 pro. Can you help me on how to turn off automatic windows...

I currently using windows 10 pro. Can you help me on how to turn off automatic windows update in this OS

:)

TofayelAhmed1, Jul 18, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

I currently using windows 10 pro. Can you help me on how to turn off automatic windows...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

I currently using windows 10 pro. Can you help me on how to turn off automatic windows...

1. I currently using windows 10 pro. Can you help me on how to turn off automatic windows... - Similar Threads - currently using pro

2. Can I turn off the upgarde automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I turn off the upgarde automatically?: Help me if you know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-turn-off-the-upgarde-automatically/32e4ea31-0fb8-45e6-bb81-b670ea06ffe9
  3. Can I turn off the upgarde automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I turn off the upgarde automatically?: Help me if you know. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-turn-off-the-upgarde-automatically/32e4ea31-0fb8-45e6-bb81-b670ea06ffe9
  4. How do I turn off automatic update for windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I turn off automatic update for windows 10: So I wanted to know how to turn off automatic update because when I update cumulative update 21H1, I got a bug that made my screen turn black after sign in so and when I don't install it after a few weeks it crash my pc and install cumulative update 21H1...
  5. How do I turn off automatic update for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off automatic update for windows 10: So I wanted to know how to turn off automatic update because when I update cumulative update 21H1, I got a bug that made my screen turn black after sign in so and when I don't install it after a few weeks it crash my pc and install cumulative update 21H1...
  6. How do I turn off automatic update for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can you turn the automatic scanning off in windows Defender.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can you turn the automatic scanning off in windows Defender.: Hello, Can you turn the automatic scanning off in windows Defender ? If you can please you show me how to do this in windows 8.1 and windows 10 as well. I give a pc a though scan with windows defender once a month. Thanks Matthew...
  8. can someone help me with turning off windows defender temporarily?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can someone help me with turning off windows defender temporarily?: [ATTACH] The yellow text is norwegian and translates to: this setting is controlled by the administrator. I am the administrator on this computer I am trying to download something that the computer/browser thinks is a virus. submitted by /u/Rubbe_ [link]...
  9. I currently using windows 10 pro. Can you help me on how to turn off windows update in this OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I currently using windows 10 pro. Can you help me on how to turn off windows update in this OS: I currently using windows 10 pro. Can you help me on how to turn off windows update in this OS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-currently-using-windows-10-pro-can-you-help-me/9a3cd2d1-bb7b-42d4-9c42-223ae66566d0
  10. How can I turn off a Touchscreen in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I turn off a Touchscreen in Windows 10?: Here's something that actually came up... I have an HP AIO on loan with a Touchscreen, running W10 Home. Is there a way to turn the Touchscreen off via software? IMO, a Touchscreen on a desktop is insanity. As usual, TIA! *Smile 109350