Windows 10: I delete a folder, it comes back and shows "Folder not accessible..."

Discus and support I delete a folder, it comes back and shows "Folder not accessible..." in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I basically delete a folder, on my Disk D, and it doesn't vanish, it stays there empty and when I click on it, it says "Folder not accessible access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rafaelvspt, May 1, 2016.

1. I delete a folder, it comes back and shows "Folder not accessible..."

So I basically delete a folder, on my Disk D, and it doesn't vanish, it stays there empty and when I click on it, it says "Folder not accessible access is denied". It's driving me crazy cause sometimes even a explorer.exe restart won't fix. Sometimes if it's a folder within a folder, I can acess it until the last one and THEN the "Folder not accessible access is denied" message finally appears. If I try to delete it, the message is "You need to provide adm rights to delete this folder" it doesn't work, asks me to try again and on and on...

Well, can anybody help me here? i'm literally pissed off at this cause it happens all the time, so annoying. I'm in Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 Build SO10586.218

Also, I'm new to this forum, hope you guys can help me

:)

rafaelvspt, May 1, 2016

2. suspicious folder

You could delete it the same way as you delete any other folder.

Frederik Long, May 1, 2016
  3. Permanently delete Saved Pictures & Camera Roll Folders

daviddaviesYB, May 1, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

I delete a folder, it comes back and shows "Folder not accessible..."

Hi,
    1. Delete it from a command prompt outside Windows.

Shift + hover over Restart, left click. Boot to a command prompt. Navigate (carefully) to the correct drive, noting the drive letters will be different viewed here. Navigate to your folder. Delete it.

You will need some familiarity with commands here.

2. Boot your PC from a live boot disk
    (e.g.
    Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk - Windows 10 Forums

Navigate to your folder and delete it

dalchina, May 1, 2016
Thema:

I delete a folder, it comes back and shows "Folder not accessible..."

1. I delete a folder, it comes back and shows "Folder not accessible..." - Similar Threads - delete folder comes

2. Folder access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder access: Good Day I am having an issue with a laptop where it will log into the server folders with no issues then all of a sudden it wont allow you in certain folders, there is no error messages as well....
  3. Deleted #Folder

Deleted #Folder: I can't see my deleted items folder in Outlook. This has never been displayed and I can't seem to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-folder/4dbccc1f-6d0a-4dec-864b-8e1738cefbc1"
  4. Folders Will Not Delete

Folders Will Not Delete: I have several Folders on my PC that can not be deleted because they seem to be residing on some other device. Is there a way to get around this and deleted them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-will-not-delete/2582ad95-492a-4f3c-bd22-2850c39af1af"
  5. I lost access to a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    I lost access to a folder: win10 1809 17763-253 I was being a happy new user of kicad and created my first schematic. Fortunately, I have been saving it regularly. Then I did something that now appears to be stupid. I moved the folder kicad was saving the file to. The next time I tried to save the...
  6. Deleting files/folders access denied

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting files/folders access denied: Ok I have a flash drive connected to my network directly inserted into my router. After much research and toying with the settings I finally got it to show up in Windows File Explorer and it appears under "THIS PC" as one of my drives on the "NETWORK" and when I view...
  7. Library folder grows back after delete

Library folder grows back after delete: Some process keeps recreating a "Public Music" folder in it's former location after removal from the library, network shares and deletion from disk. The folder is empty, but it's in a partition where I really don't want Windows inserting things. It will not also not allow...
  8. Backup - removed folders to backup keep coming back

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup - removed folders to backup keep coming back: I'm setting up a file backup on Win 10 Pro. Under the backup settings there is the "Back up these folders" section. I have a total of five folders I want to backup so I keep removing all the folders that Windows adds by default and leave the five (which are included on the...
  9. Folder that I can't delete

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder that I can't delete: I have a folder in win 10 that I can't delete! When I try to delete it is says "You do not have access to this folder" There is an explanation on what to do to gain access to it but it is meaningless to me! Can someone give me clear & concise procedure on how to delete...
  10. Can i Delete this Folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can i Delete this Folders?: Can i Delete Folder $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS on C: Drive? 9888