Windows 10: I deleted my pin and now locked out

Discus and support I deleted my pin and now locked out in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I am trying to edit and 10 is just so bad any way I'd like to delete this post 10 just isn't worth fixing now so I'll delete it for few years and use... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by vtails, Mar 19, 2017.

1. vtails Win User

I deleted my pin and now locked out

I am trying to edit and 10 is just so bad any way I'd like to delete this post 10 just isn't worth fixing now so I'll delete it for few years and use my mac till10 is working better. Than you but if someone can delete this be great

:)

vtails, Mar 19, 2017

2. Onenote error: 0xE00015E0

Today while trying to open my One note app it asked for a PIN number. I have never set a pin for this, and now I am locked out of my 1note app. I have entered my password in the account settings, but am still locked out. Please help..

CathySevigny, Mar 19, 2017
  3. I messed my computer up and I'm now locked out. (Windows 10)

You will have to download, create a bootable copy then perform a custom install if you want to recover your files:

Go to a working computer, download, create a bootable copy, then perform a clean install.

Step 1: How to download official Windows 10 ISO files

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

If there are files on the drive you want to recover, see - How to: Perform a Custom install of Windows 10

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki...

Before you do that though, do the following:

At the sign in screen:

Hold down the shift key on your keyboard while clicking the Power button on the screen.

Continue to hold down the shift key while clicking Restart.

Continue to hold down the shift key until the Advanced Recovery Options menu appears.

Click Troubleshoot

Click Advanced options

Click Command Prompt

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator /active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 19, 2017
Thema:

I deleted my pin and now locked out

1. I deleted my pin and now locked out - Similar Threads - deleted pin locked

2. Locked out of my computer. I don't remember my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my computer. I don't remember my pin: I Set up a new password , fingerprint and I was signing in with facial recognition for months. On Sunday, I took my computer outside and the sun glare caused my facial recognition to not recognize my face. Since I have been logging in with facial recognition, I forgot my...
  3. Locked out of my computer. I don't remember my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my computer. I don't remember my pin: I Set up a new password , fingerprint and I was signing in with facial recognition for months. On Sunday, I took my computer outside and the sun glare caused my facial recognition to not recognize my face. Since I have been logging in with facial recognition, I forgot my...
  4. I have been locked out of my personal laptop for a week now. Forgot pin/password and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been locked out of my personal laptop for a week now. Forgot pin/password and...: I've been in contact with Microsoft to gain access to my account every day. First, they told me to reset my password, but there would be a 30-day wait. I can't wait 30 days as I have to file my taxes among other reasons. I'm not a hacker or anything. Just an old lady who...
  5. I have been locked out of my personal laptop for a week now. Forgot pin/password and...

I have been locked out of my personal laptop for a week now. Forgot pin/password and...: I've been in contact with Microsoft to gain access to my account every day. First, they told me to reset my password, but there would be a 30-day wait. I can't wait 30 days as I have to file my taxes among other reasons. I'm not a hacker or anything. Just an old lady who...
  6. Windows Hello PIN Failed and now I am locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello PIN Failed and now I am locked out: Hi there,So I just completed an update on my Lenovo laptop and it finished very quickly. When I went to log back into my computer, it is saying that the PIN is not available and that I need to set a new one up. When I go to set a new PIN up, it makes me do the two-factor...
  7. Windows Hello PIN Failed and now I am locked out

Windows Hello PIN Failed and now I am locked out: Hi there,So I just completed an update on my Lenovo laptop and it finished very quickly. When I went to log back into my computer, it is saying that the PIN is not available and that I need to set a new one up. When I go to set a new PIN up, it makes me do the two-factor...
  8. Reset my Pc now pin has locked me out from loging in :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my Pc now pin has locked me out from loging in :: I recently tried to restore my pc and now i cant login due to the fact my pin needs to be used first from another user on the computer before i can login to my main account admin acc. cant use the forgot pin method because i dont have an update needed to do so now im stuck...
  9. My laptop crashed and disabled the pin password and now I'm locked out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop crashed and disabled the pin password and now I'm locked out: my laptop crashed suddenly with a blue screen and when I restarted it I couldn't log in with my pin because it was disabled The sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on...
  10. I changed my PIN and now my computer keeps locking?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I changed my PIN and now my computer keeps locking?: A few days ago, I got prompted to change my PIN on my windows 10 desktop PC once I turned it on to do some work on it. I went ahead and changed it but now it locks after a few minutes of inactivity and displays my lock screen picture so I have to keep logging back in. I have...