Windows 10: I didn't save my IE bookmarks :(

Discus and support I didn't save my IE bookmarks :( in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So I installed Windows 10. I didn't even think to save my bookmarks before I did. Is there anyway to recover them? Thanks 14408 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by WinDohs, Aug 8, 2015.

1. WinDohs Win User

I didn't save my IE bookmarks :(

So I installed Windows 10. I didn't even think to save my bookmarks before I did. Is there anyway to recover them?
    Thanks

:)

WinDohs, Aug 8, 2015
  2. alan93 Win User

save bookmarked web pages

Is there a way to save the bookmarked webpages in the IE ?

I want to reset my phone and then restore all the bookmarked pages.

alan93, Aug 8, 2015
  3. cricfancy Win User
    IE to Firefox Bookmarks using Nokia PC Suite

Hi,

May be someone can help me out. Is there anyway by using Nokia PC Suite's mobile bookmarks, i can transfer my Internet explorer saved bookmarks to Firefox bookmarks...

IE bookmarks to Nokia Device

Nokia Device to Firefox

Is it possible?

cricfancy, Aug 8, 2015
  4. CmmTch Win User

Didn't the bookmarks follow to W10? I upgraded a laptop with Win7 Pro to W10, all bookmarks followed intact and appeared in IE.

Oops, I notice you said you "installed W10" If you did a clean install they're probably unrecoverable *Sad

CmmTch, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. I didn't save my IE bookmarks :( - Similar Threads - didn't save bookmarks

2. Didn't save a file, then accidentally deleted it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Didn't save a file, then accidentally deleted it.: Hi, I'm in a rush because this work is due tomorrow. So basically, I accidentally lost work that I thought I had saved, and when I opened word again for something else it told me that I had unsaved documents, and for some reason my stupid self just deleted them. I just...
  3. How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you have a lot of tabs open, but have no time to read, its best to bookmark them. If you are using Microsoft Edge, we will show you how you can save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge. There are [...] This post How to save all Tabs as Bookmarks in Edge is...
  4. How to Bookmark websites in IE,Edge and Chrome automatically?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Bookmark websites in IE,Edge and Chrome automatically?: hello everyone, i want to bookmark websites automatically. i don't want to follow manual process. please guide me? Thanks 79545
  5. merge bookmarks firefox IE 10

in Browsers and Email
    merge bookmarks firefox IE 10: Hello I install yesterday xmark for IE and I merge bookmarks from both browsers :firefox-explorer.can I restore originalbookmarks of explorer?also I work to a second pc with win 10.some how appears and in IE 11 some bookmarks that I try to delete but after restart appears...
  6. Lost bookmarks when saving as HTM file

in Browsers and Email
    Lost bookmarks when saving as HTM file: I'm new here & have a problem. I’m using Windows 10 & IE browser & want to save my bookmarks for install on new larger hard drive. When saving most bookmarks in folders will save, but other folders will be empty or gone totally. I’m using the Windows+R & - iexplore.exe...
  7. lost my bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    lost my bookmarks: all of my bookmarks and saved log on/passwords are gone. i've been reading how to restore the bookmarks from the backup json file, but can't get it to work. i use firefox and windows 10 79569
  8. cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    cant delete saved bookmark in edge browser: is there a way? I need to delete some old bookmarks no longer active. 63943
  9. Hope I didn't 'Brick' my PC!

in Windows 10 Support
    Hope I didn't 'Brick' my PC!: I think I've DONE it this time!*Redface Don't really want to discuss it but I might need some help! *Sick 3117
  10. Save Windows positions - IE ShellFolderFix

in Windows 10 Support
    Save Windows positions - IE ShellFolderFix: Has anyone come across an app like ShellFolderFix for saving window/icon positions? I previously used ShellFolderFix on Win 7. On Win 10 (multi-monitor setup), coming out of sleep, the windows are all gathers on my primary monitor instead of being distributed where I...