Windows 10: I didn't save my IE bookmarks :(

Discus and support I didn't save my IE bookmarks :( in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So I installed Windows 10. I didn't even think to save my bookmarks before I did. Is there anyway to recover them? Thanks 14408 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by WinDohs, Aug 8, 2015.

1. WinDohs Win User

I didn't save my IE bookmarks :(

So I installed Windows 10. I didn't even think to save my bookmarks before I did. Is there anyway to recover them?
    Thanks

:)

WinDohs, Aug 8, 2015
  2. alan93 Win User

save bookmarked web pages

Is there a way to save the bookmarked webpages in the IE ?

I want to reset my phone and then restore all the bookmarked pages.

alan93, Aug 8, 2015
  3. cricfancy Win User
    IE to Firefox Bookmarks using Nokia PC Suite

Hi,

May be someone can help me out. Is there anyway by using Nokia PC Suite's mobile bookmarks, i can transfer my Internet explorer saved bookmarks to Firefox bookmarks...

IE bookmarks to Nokia Device

Nokia Device to Firefox

Is it possible?

cricfancy, Aug 8, 2015
  4. CmmTch Win User

Didn't the bookmarks follow to W10? I upgraded a laptop with Win7 Pro to W10, all bookmarks followed intact and appeared in IE.

Oops, I notice you said you "installed W10" If you did a clean install they're probably unrecoverable *Sad

CmmTch, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. I didn't save my IE bookmarks :( - Similar Threads - didn't save bookmarks

2. Authenticator App Didn't save my apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator App Didn't save my apps: I reset my device cause it was being slow. this logged me out of the authenticator app. when i logged in, all that is there is the Microsoft code. How can i log into my other accounts now? cant log in without authenticator app, but cant put the sites onto the authenticator...
  3. Authenticator App Didn't save my apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Authenticator App Didn't save my apps: I reset my device cause it was being slow. this logged me out of the authenticator app. when i logged in, all that is there is the Microsoft code. How can i log into my other accounts now? cant log in without authenticator app, but cant put the sites onto the authenticator...
  4. Word updates didn't save

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word updates didn't save: I was working on a large document today, and saved it in my OneDrive. I saw it save. As I was saving, it even warned me there was another document with the same name and asked if I wanted to write over it, which I did. I then closed the document, but when I went back to...
  5. Saving Chrome Bookmarks One by One?

in Browsers and Email
    Saving Chrome Bookmarks One by One?: I used to use Internet Explorer and accumulate lots of Favorites. Every so often I would transfter them to a new folder, to still access again. If I should need one or two This worked really well and it was great to go back to sites I had visited maybe a couple of years ago....
  6. Saving Chrome Bookmarks One by One?

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving Chrome Bookmarks One by One?: I used to use Internet Explorer and accumulate lots of Favorites. Every so often I would transfter them to a new folder, to still access again. If I should need one or two This worked really well and it was great to go back to sites I had visited maybe a couple of years ago....
  7. ie bookmarks using 100% of disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ie bookmarks using 100% of disk: How about an answer that doesn't have me going into the registry, looking for "98347598175h;uih;seigh;sih9049059075", deleting that, oh but first save this or that, then re-start and pray. Or deleting programs that have saved items, then re-installing, loosing all the...
  8. How to Bookmark websites in IE,Edge and Chrome automatically?

in Browsers and Email
    How to Bookmark websites in IE,Edge and Chrome automatically?: hello everyone, i want to bookmark websites automatically. i don't want to follow manual process. please guide me? Thanks 79545
  9. merge bookmarks firefox IE 10

in Browsers and Email
    merge bookmarks firefox IE 10: Hello I install yesterday xmark for IE and I merge bookmarks from both browsers :firefox-explorer.can I restore originalbookmarks of explorer?also I work to a second pc with win 10.some how appears and in IE 11 some bookmarks that I try to delete but after restart appears...
  10. Save Windows positions - IE ShellFolderFix

in Windows 10 Support
    Save Windows positions - IE ShellFolderFix: Has anyone come across an app like ShellFolderFix for saving window/icon positions? I previously used ShellFolderFix on Win 7. On Win 10 (multi-monitor setup), coming out of sleep, the windows are all gathers on my primary monitor instead of being distributed where I...