Windows 10: I don't even know but I can't log in

Discus and support I don't even know but I can't log in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since my last batch of updates installed My laptop wont go past the log in screen. In fact everytime the log in screen loads, it reloads continuing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mlue, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Mlue Win User

I don't even know but I can't log in

Since my last batch of updates installed My laptop wont go past the log in screen. In fact everytime the log in screen loads, it reloads continuing in an endless loop making it impossible for me to enter a password or switch users. When i forcefully reboot the system, the laptop wants to scan and repair the drive. However it won't go past 70%. So I'm stuck between scanning and repairing drive (C*Smile:70% complete or an endless loop of what is shown in the yt link below.

Yea.. - YouTube
    If anyone knows what this is or how I can fix it please let me know.

:)

2. I don't even know the term used for it but ?

after you've dialled the no from dialler, click on the options in bottom left of screen and press send or you can directly press the green hard button to send.

Roshanrims, Oct 30, 2016
  3. farby Win User
    I don't even know the term used for it but ?

When your call is connected you will see'Dialer' at either Left or Right bottom.. click on that and the dialer will open to enter the no. you require...

Hope this is what you want..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

farby, Oct 30, 2016
  4. I don't even know but I can't log in

Mlue,

Welcome to the forum!

Try booting from Windows 10 Installation Media.

Insert a Windows 10 flash drive (or disc) with Windows installation files into your computer, and boot from it.

From the Windows Setup screen, select your language preferences, etc., and click: Next

Click on Repair your computer at the bottom left of the window.

cottonball, Oct 31, 2016
Thema:

I don't even know but I can't log in

1. I don't even know but I can't log in - Similar Threads - don't can't log

2. Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something's doing something and I don't know what's causing it and I don't know what to do: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP9auO41B2g&feature=youtu.be Hey here's a video that shows what's going on. I tried updating what could be updated, I tried replugging both my mouse and keyboard, even tried switching to a different mouse, but the problem still comes back. I...
  3. I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue: So I was having a ton of trouble with my laptop after the Windows 10 1903 update, or at least with updates in general. I reinstalled Windows 10 from WinRE, because that's all I could access, with my USB drive which I used the Media Creation Tool to make. It was the tool for...
  4. I don't know if I have Windows 8 or 10 and I don't know how to find out. Also, I need to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know if I have Windows 8 or 10 and I don't know how to find out. Also, I need to...: Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-if-i-have-windows-8-or-10-and-i-dont/2b893781-607d-40cc-bf6b-e7de84ee5112
  5. The Minecraft master collection can't be downloaded and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Minecraft master collection can't be downloaded and I don't know why: Why can't I download the Minecraft master collection that I purchased? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-minecraft-master-collection-cant-be-downloaded/15870c40-5bc8-41c8-91cf-ce5bfa6b0629
  6. can't log as admin - don't know the password for admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't log as admin - don't know the password for admin: Hi, how would i be able to log as administrator in windows 10? I think i am an standard user and when i tried to change my account type it says that i need to log the user name and password of admin to make changes on the device. I don't know where to log and I don't know...
  7. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...
  8. I can't//don't know how to update driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't//don't know how to update driver: Hey so I am currently trying to update my computer so that I can play sims 4 but my graphics card isn't good enough and needs to be updated. I don't know how to though. My os is: Windows 10 64 bit My current graphics card is: intel (r) Q35 Express chipset family...
  9. I don't know how to read this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to read this: I post this here so maybe someone can tell me why I can't connect to the internet on my dell 2710. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 01-07-2015 Ran by jerry_000 (administrator) on 19-08-2015 at 20:02:20 Running from...
  10. Sorry, but I don't know

in Windows 10 Support
    Sorry, but I don't know: A while back, I crashed my computer, still an unknown reason, but now that I've been using this one for a while, I decided to link my Microsoft account to it. I'm afraid maybe I had a virus, but I'm confused, now that I've linked my account, do the files come back, or just...