Windows 10: I don't even know but I can't log in

Discus and support I don't even know but I can't log in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Since my last batch of updates installed My laptop wont go past the log in screen. In fact everytime the log in screen loads, it reloads continuing in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mlue, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Mlue Win User

I don't even know but I can't log in

Since my last batch of updates installed My laptop wont go past the log in screen. In fact everytime the log in screen loads, it reloads continuing in an endless loop making it impossible for me to enter a password or switch users. When i forcefully reboot the system, the laptop wants to scan and repair the drive. However it won't go past 70%. So I'm stuck between scanning and repairing drive (C*Smile:70% complete or an endless loop of what is shown in the yt link below.

Yea.. - YouTube
    If anyone knows what this is or how I can fix it please let me know.

:)

2. I don't even know the term used for it but ?

after you've dialled the no from dialler, click on the options in bottom left of screen and press send or you can directly press the green hard button to send.

Roshanrims, Oct 30, 2016
  3. farby Win User
    I don't even know the term used for it but ?

When your call is connected you will see'Dialer' at either Left or Right bottom.. click on that and the dialer will open to enter the no. you require...

Hope this is what you want..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

farby, Oct 30, 2016
  4. I don't even know but I can't log in

Mlue,

Welcome to the forum!

Try booting from Windows 10 Installation Media.

Insert a Windows 10 flash drive (or disc) with Windows installation files into your computer, and boot from it.

From the Windows Setup screen, select your language preferences, etc., and click: Next

Click on Repair your computer at the bottom left of the window.

cottonball, Oct 31, 2016
Thema:

I don't even know but I can't log in

1. I don't even know but I can't log in - Similar Threads - don't can't log

2. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  3. I don't even know how to ask this question...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even know how to ask this question...: I have an Hp Envy 360 that I am using. Windows 10 is installed, and I was not having any problems at all and then about 2 weeks ago I all f a sudden can't connect to the internet according to the messages that pop up whenever I try to log on to a Microsoft account through the...
  4. I don't even know what to write

I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  5. I don't even know what to write

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even know what to write: So recently I had these grey rectangles appear just on the desktop, they are about and eight the size of a desktop shortcut. This has happened multiple times a few months apart. There was no error message but my computer has crashed twice one time displaying a windows blue...
  6. Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase: Pin was entered incorrectly 4 times by a friend.Now the log in screen is requesting a challenge phrase which I don't have or forgot when I set up windows 10 a long time ago.How do I get the challenge phrase to go away and enter my pin?I can't log in and turn off challenge...
  7. Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase: Pin was entered incorrectly 4 times by a friend.Now the log in screen is requesting a challenge phrase which I don't have or forgot when I set up windows 10 a long time ago.How do I get the challenge phrase to go away and enter my pin?I can't log in and turn off challenge...
  8. Can't log in. Don't know challenge phrase

9. I don't even know what to call this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't even know what to call this: So, I got the brand new Lenovo Legion 5i that just came out, but something weird is happening. Something happened and I had to reset my 'puter, but for some reason it's thinking my external drive is a system drive. I don't know how to change this. It's making changes to...
  10. I don't even know what's happening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don't even know what's happening: So my microphone has been acting up lately. I have this thing called HP Support Assistant installed on my device and it's helpful. And one day when I was talking to my friends my friend told me, "Hey dude your mic is acting up again." I've had issues with this on another...