Windows 10: "I don't have a product key" option missing from Windows 10 1803 reinstall

Discus and support "I don't have a product key" option missing from Windows 10 1803 reinstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey all. I'm attempting to reinstall Windows 10 Home (build 1803) for a client, and the "I don't have a product key" option is missing. I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tom Spettigue, Aug 5, 2018.

1. "I don't have a product key" option missing from Windows 10 1803 reinstall

Hey all.

I'm attempting to reinstall Windows 10 Home (build 1803) for a client, and the "I don't have a product key" option is missing. I don't have a "skip" option, either - but the computer is currently running an activated Windows 10 Home install (likely upgraded from the OEM Windows 7 Home Premium that came with the machine), soo...

:)

Tom Spettigue, Aug 5, 2018
  2. AddRAM Win User

windows 10 product key

What do you mean you HAD to install W10 ?

If you don`t have a key you`ll have to buy one, or use a 7 or 8 key as suggested.

AddRAM, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Reinstall Windows 10 with OEM product key

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate.
    You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key
    you already ownto reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Aug 5, 2018
  4. "I don't have a product key" option missing from Windows 10 1803 reinstall

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

"I don't have a product key" option missing from Windows 10 1803 reinstall

1. "I don't have a product key" option missing from Windows 10 1803 reinstall - Similar Threads - don't product key

2. I don't have a product key for Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key for Windows.: I need to activate a copy of Windows but don't have the product key. Can I buy the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-for-windows/0a136a17-d81d-4771-9293-73690b1b1ebb
  3. I don't have a product key for Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have a product key for Windows.: I need to activate a copy of Windows but don't have the product key. Can I buy the product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-for-windows/0a136a17-d81d-4771-9293-73690b1b1ebb
  4. I don't have a product key for Windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I don't have a product key for windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key for windows 7: Windows 7 missing products key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-for-windows-7/fb53be5c-7b6b-46d1-bbd1-665e3171611f
  6. I don't have a product key for windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have a product key for windows 7: Windows 7 missing products key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-product-key-for-windows-7/fb53be5c-7b6b-46d1-bbd1-665e3171611f
  7. i have to reinstall windows 10 and i dont have product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have to reinstall windows 10 and i dont have product key: My PC crashed and now I have to reinstall windows 10 home edition and did not save my product key, how can I install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-to-reinstall-windows-10-and-i-dont-have/e8772750-a376-4fb6-8030-1eb21ffad2ae
  8. I don't have a Windows Product Key!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't have a Windows Product Key!: Okay, so it's a long story for how I got this computer but essentially the person it belonged to didn't want it so it was given to me. I had NOOO idea about the product key business until my computer started telling me that my windows was going to expire soon. What do I do??...
  9. I don't have a product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have a product key.: There's this annoying watermark that says Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate windows. I checked it out and it seems I need a product key which I don't have. I tried trouble shooting but it said it can't activate copy of windows, try again after connecting to the...
  10. Windows Asking for Product Key I Don't Have

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Asking for Product Key I Don't Have: I completely cleared a old PC and installed Windows 10. I had downloaded the ISO and burned it on a disk. I installed it on the PC, and during the installation it asked for a key. I clicked the "Skip" button. Now after I shut it off and back on, in the bottom right corner is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 i dont have a product key missing

2. windows 10 Im not seeing I dont have a product key option

3. windows 10 dont see i dont have a key iption

4. no option i do not have product key in installation of windows 10,
  5. no i dont have ap roduct key option,
  6. w10 “I don’t have a product key”,
  7. win 10 build 1803 urun anahtari