Windows 10: I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Discus and support I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i think the title is enough *chuckle here you can see i don't have any bluetooth or even wireless devices but in the action center bluetooth is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HojabrA, Mar 3, 2016.

1. HojabrA Win User

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!!

Hi, i think the title is enough *chuckle

here you can see i don't have any bluetooth or even wireless devices but in the action center bluetooth is always turned on! and when i click on it, Its just open Settings.
    anyone can help me with this problem.
    its not a problem actually but its annoying..

thank you all.

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!! [​IMG]

:)

HojabrA, Mar 3, 2016

2. bluetooth pairing on windows 10

KE, Drivers only show in Device Man when Bluetooth is turned on. Check
    Settings / Devices / Bluetooth
    and if it is turned on you don't have any drivers

2bbbe74f-302c-471a-97b8-b00e80ab78f8, Mar 3, 2016
  3. I have now turned 18 but it still says that I can't download apps from market place because i'm a child

I really don't know about xbox live family gold and stuff. I just need someone to change my info!

AlicePerfettini, Mar 3, 2016
  4. Snakeyes Win User

See the following in settings

I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!! [​IMG]

Snakeyes, Mar 3, 2016
  5. HojabrA Win User
    Thanks but nothing happened.

HojabrA, Mar 3, 2016
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    Try looking in services. Click on search window type in services, then look at any services labeled Bluetooth and if any are listed, turn them to disabled.

OldMike65, Mar 3, 2016
  7. HojabrA Win User
    Hi Thank you.
    I checked it. every related services to the bluetooth is disabled or off.
    but in the action center its still turned on!!

HojabrA, Mar 3, 2016
  8. OldMike65 Win User

Were they on before you just changed them? If they were, you will need to Reboot. and then check your action screen after the reboot.

OldMike65, Mar 3, 2016
  9. HojabrA Win User
    no they were off.

HojabrA, Mar 3, 2016
  10. OldMike65 Win User
    Then if they are still on, try some of these steps listed below, Not all of these steps may not apply, but, step #2 and #4 should help. I have all 4 steps on myself.

1 Go to Device manager and DISABLE Bluetooth, Do Not remove!
    2 Turn USB suspend off
    3 Set Hard Drive or SSD to Never
    4 Turn Link State Power Management off
    Settings 2 thur 4 can be found in your Power Management Settings.
    Then click on "Change settings that are currently unavailable"
    Then Reboot your Computer. This does work, may come back if you shut OFF your computer,then turn it back on, if it does, just a reboot will turn it off again.

OldMike65, Mar 3, 2016
  11. HojabrA Win User
    1. I have no bluetooth devices in devices manager.
    2,3,4. they all turned off before.

reboot or shutdown doesn't solved it.
    i have USB wireless Mouse/Keyborad. i plug it out and use PS/2 but nothing.
    i used DISM to repair image.

i tried everything but its not make any changes and windows still showing Bluetooth turned on.
    a few days ago it was not even showing Bluetooth in Action Center but i don't understand what happened, no devices added or changed in my PC, no software Installed or Uninstalled, not a single Settings Changed in Windows or BIOS!!!

HojabrA, Mar 3, 2016
  12. OldMike65 Win User
    You just said you have Bluetooth device now showing in your device manager, so did you disable it in device manager?? Then reboot.
    do not remove it, just disable.

OldMike65, Mar 3, 2016
  13. HojabrA Win User

I'm sorry. a typing mistake. i Corrected it.
    I have No bluetooth devices in Device Manager.

HojabrA, Mar 3, 2016
  14. OldMike65 Win User
    That's ok, I do it myself too.... ok how about trying to type sfc /scannow in your command prompt admin to see if it finds errors and either repairs them or not...

OldMike65, Mar 3, 2016
  15. OldMike65 Win User
    Strange thou as those steps I posted DO work for most people, I had the same problem, and since using those steps, my Bluetooth has been off, and does not show in the action center.

OldMike65, Mar 3, 2016
Thema:

1. I don't have any bluetooth devices but windows turned it on!! - Similar Threads - don't bluetooth devices

2. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  3. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  4. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to see bluetooth turned on? I don't see a turn on or off the bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to see bluetooth turned on? I don't see a turn on or off the bluetooth?: how to see bluetooth turned on? I don't see a turn on or off the bluetooth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-bluetooth-turned-on-i-dont-see-a-turn/e731c9b0-202d-41f1-8594-9b5132a8a756
  6. how to see bluetooth turned on? I don't see a turn on or off the bluetooth?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to see bluetooth turned on? I don't see a turn on or off the bluetooth?: how to see bluetooth turned on? I don't see a turn on or off the bluetooth? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-see-bluetooth-turned-on-i-dont-see-a-turn/e731c9b0-202d-41f1-8594-9b5132a8a756
  7. Bluetooth Disappeared, can't turn on or connect to any devices using bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Disappeared, can't turn on or connect to any devices using bluetooth.: PC & System info Aspire T TC-780-ACK13 Windows 10 Home 64-bit 7th Gen Intel Core i3 7100 Intel HD Graphics 630 / GeForce 3GB 1050 1 TB Hard Drive 8 GB DDR4 Memory DVD -RW Card Reader Integrated LAN 10/100/1000 802.11ac wireless networking 802.11a/b/g/n...
  8. i don't see any Bluetooth drivers icon in device manager in Windows 10?

i don't see any Bluetooth drivers icon in device manager in Windows 10?: I don't see any Bluetooth driver icon in my device managerEven in hidden devices also. How can I reinstall it. My details are as follows. please help.[ATTACH]...
  9. I don't have Bluetooth!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't have Bluetooth!: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/xeznr6ogqgz31.png?width=1020&format=png&auto=webp&s=a382a3ed7050442fca59ab72944de03663e53929 Does someone have an idea what I might try to resolve this? The 1909 update gives me the error in the upper left, saying I should update my...
  10. BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....

BlueTooth on? I don't have BlueTooth.....: So I have a weird behavior going on with my new Win10 system. The motherboard I have does not have any sort of BlueTooth device on it. I have two systems that are identical, both with Win10 Pro 64-bit. On one it is saying BlueTooth is enabled (see Capture pic) while the other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I DONT HAVE bluetooth REMOVE from win 7

2. dont have any applicable devices windows store