Windows 10: I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

Discus and support I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I download a game hit open file and it’ll either close right after opening or I download it and and hit run and nothing happens I thought maybe my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kidicarusi217, Nov 29, 2023.

1. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

I download a game hit open file and it’ll either close right after opening or I download it and and hit run and nothing happens I thought maybe my files were corrupted so I ran a scan said some were and then it fixed then I restored the health restarted my computer and it still doesn’t work I thought maybe I had a virus ran a scan for that no virus I thought maybe it was my files so I ran through the Microsoft protection zero problems I don’t know what to do

:)

Kidicarusi217, Nov 29, 2023
  2. stefanlee Win User

5800 Xpress, podcasting won´t open! Aaargh

So it has happened twice, that the podcasting feature simply won´t open. No probs with radio or music player, but the podcaster just blinks and nothing more. I´ve done two hard resets (wich worked) but I don´t like to have to redo EVERYTHING when it happens.

Why does my phone act this way?

/Stefan

stefanlee, Nov 29, 2023
  3. 6020 won`t connect through Irda

No it doesn`t say anything. I only run the 'connection wizzard' as you might call it, in PCSuite and them the application is waiting for the connection. After some time (a couple dozen sec) a pop-up shows saying where can I get help if I have problems
    with connection (basicly some PCSuite FAQ that doesn`t say much). I`m not sure at this point if my irda adapter isn`t malfunctioning. I`ve tried to get a connection on two different computers and with two different phones and still nothing. So this will either
    be: the drivers, PCSuite or the adapter itself. I`ve bought a new one in a good store so I don`t suspect that it`s broken but that might be the cause. I just want to try the two first options before I go with the adapter to the service because if I do it I
    probably won`t see it for next 3 weeks :/ I`ve searched for some updated drivers but there aren`t any. I`ve read on some other forum that people install drivers for some other but similar model of adapter but it doesn`t work for me - Windows doesn`t want to
    install them and eventually installs some drivers of its own.

I also can`t find the information on the nokia page about which PCSuite is compatible for which cell type so if any of you happen to know the exact URI I`d be greatful.

ilozen---01, Nov 29, 2023
  4. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

Xbox and OneDrive won´t log in sometimes

For some reason my one computer won´t log on to the Xbox app and OneDrive. My other computer on the other hand works perfectly fine. I can´t seem to find to reason and even tried with a factory reset and still the same issue. Help? I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work :)

I´ve allready tried deactivating the firewall and even rebooting the computer I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work ;)

Tom Högstedt, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

1. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work - Similar Threads - don’t I’ve tried

2. I don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what to do: So basically I want to multiplayer in mc bedrock and on ps4 so when make account it’s says I can’t play and also it “you can’t play realms right now” and I don’t know what to do about it...
  3. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work: I download a game hit open file and it’ll either close right after opening or I download it and and hit run and nothing happens I thought maybe my files were corrupted so I ran a scan said some were and then it fixed then I restored the health restarted my computer and it...
  4. I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work

I don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything they won’t open or work: I download a game hit open file and it’ll either close right after opening or I download it and and hit run and nothing happens I thought maybe my files were corrupted so I ran a scan said some were and then it fixed then I restored the health restarted my computer and it...
  5. I can’t see my internet I’ve tried everything the fiver is updated and I don’t know what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t see my internet I’ve tried everything the fiver is updated and I don’t know what...: Help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-internet-ive-tried-everything-the/041d0167-855d-4921-b689-11390eefaf32
  6. I can’t see my internet I’ve tried everything the fiver is updated and I don’t know what...

I can’t see my internet I’ve tried everything the fiver is updated and I don’t know what...: Help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-internet-ive-tried-everything-the/041d0167-855d-4921-b689-11390eefaf32
  7. I can’t see my internet I’ve tried everything the fiver is updated and I don’t know what...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My PC won’t install Windows 10 and won’t boot. I’ve tried everything and I don’t know what...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC won’t install Windows 10 and won’t boot. I’ve tried everything and I don’t know what...: Yesterday I installed a new SSD as a secondary drive for more storage. I didn’t disturb anything else other than the GPU which I had to remove to get to the SATA port. When I turned it back on my Ethernet adapter wasn’t working anymore. I tried going into Network settings,...
  9. It won’t update and I don’t know what to do

It won’t update and I don’t know what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FantaJay3221 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jwws4s/it_wont_update_and_i_dont_know_what_to_do/
  10. I don’t know what to do

I don’t know what to do: I started my pc today, which was a bit glitchy (out of the normal) and I then shut it down and turned it on again. It then had to register a reparation - never actually came to desktop. Now I am “stuck” in the selection of “recovery media” (not sure if that’s the name). If I...